Kyuukei

Sorry to be a bother but are you ever going to continue with translating the Slave Harem R-18 route?

Power Uploader
Sorry to be a bother but are you ever going to continue with translating the Slave Harem R-18 route?
I at least plan to finish what pages remain of chapter 44.5. After that I'll continue if someone else uploads the raws, I kinda got tired of paying for a few pages every month.

I b
I at least plan to finish what pages remain of chapter 44.5. After that I'll continue if someone else uploads the raws, I kinda got tired of paying for a few pages every month.
Looking forward to it. I believe that all the raws up to the end of the mr. Dad having a threesome with his daughter-wives arc are up on sadpanda.

Power Uploader
Who's Jim?
It's a meme. Years ago I had a mega link in the group's page where people could download the chapters I released, then I stopped doing regular manga and the mega account died.

Attachments

• c84c6f36fdb6b772ec9a1c68bccf1fba.jpg
    c84c6f36fdb6b772ec9a1c68bccf1fba.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
Contributor
Who's Jim?
Sullieman shared the meme, Jim is the captain of the Enterprise (Star Trek), and the reason of the meme is that in most of the episodes there was at least one corpse and Bones (the one in the image) always approached it and said that.

Thank you for the wisdom🙏
Sullieman shared the meme, Jim is the captain of the Enterprise (Star Trek), and the reason of the meme is that in most of the episodes there was at least one corpse and Bones (the one in the image) always approached it and said that.
It's a meme. Years ago I had a mega link in the group's page where people could download the chapters I released, then I stopped doing regular manga and the mega account died.

Hello.
First, thank you for your work. I can discover, read and enjoy mangas that wouldn't be available without your translations.

Now, can you give me the sauce of the last frame (page 5) from chapter 42 of "FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight".
Thank you.

Power Uploader
Hello.
First, thank you for your work. I can discover, read and enjoy mangas that wouldn't be available without your translations.

Now, can you give me the sauce of the last frame (page 5) from chapter 42 of "FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight".
Thank you.
It's Henreader's "Motto Hatsukoi Ribbon".

You're doing god's work on fps shoushinsha. What about sauce from the one at the end of chapter 44 btw?

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Any plans to continue Tanaka no Isekai Nariagari in the future, or is it dead forever?
Nope, sorry. Even if I wanted to I don't have any working scrips to rip the chapters anymore. Maybe someone else will considering the manga it's already finished.

Users who are viewing this thread