Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume wo Miru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Eh? Have I Been Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
Dang its been long since i read the novel. Didnt expect it to have a manga

Which one you're talking about? Now im interested 🙏
I don't really remember the name, but it's in the final page of this chapter, in the translator notes

Dex-chan lover
The writer probably sucks but the artist is making it fun.
it's not as bad in the LN, it's not the author that's the problem but the mangaka skipping a lot of things.
but well even the LN is not that great anyways it's just ok. (not to mention bad LN translations)

Ah yes, the story before Ragweed Princess. I'll be happily awaiting more posts.

Aggregator gang
Oh, hey, the vampire loli Overlord AU got a manga. Neat.

The explorers pushing through the jungle to find an unknown chasm made me laugh harder than it really should have.

A little weird the manga writer had Hiyuki's pets rejecting her be something that could actually happen rather than her just being a little out of her depth. In the novel they just assume she has amnesia when she addresses them too formally.

The translator somehow missed the word 'Vampire' in the title. "Princess' Rose Colored Dream" and "VAMPIRE Princess' Rose Colored Dream" give very different impressions of what the story will be.

Aggregator gang
Isn't naga Raja snake king?

Also mc really got molested in one chap. Wonder why she's so weak
The manga seems to skimp on the explanation here. She's not weak, she's a top-level player and has the same stats she did in the game. In the game she got a lot of pets by taming raid bosses and from rolling the gacha and such. Said pets were nerfed from their raid boss stats and basically just served as stat boosts for her. Now that it's become real, for whatever reason, the pets have all reverted to their raid boss stats and are vastly more powerful than she is because they're balanced for an entire raid to fight. They all still think of her as their overwhelmingly powerful boss, though, so she's worried they'll forget to hold back and accidentally kill her with an innocuous gesture.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so in the credit one, is the one missing where the guy that always wants to sleep turns into a vampire girl

Users who are viewing this thread