Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume wo Miru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Eh? Did I Just Seduce you?

Dex-chan lover
Going by the novels, neither. She does seem to have a little crush on Joey from time to time, but there's no romance in the story. The manga is definitely adding stuff, though, because she never does the "Oh right, I'm a girl now!" thing, or at least not nearly so much. She more or less doesn't care and just immediately behaves perfectly feminine.
All this extra stuff added sounds mighty irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo it is more or less , what if the overlord mc has a crossdress fetish, or i guess genderswapped?

Dex-chan lover
woa... usually gender bend MC still acting more like male and sometime even forgot they are girl but he seems to enjoy his new body well, well enough to look like she want to bang by a guy already

Dex-chan lover
Funny to see someone riding a two legged bird in a fantasy setting and just calling it an emu straight up, and not some made up fantasy name.

So is the original dude such a pervert that he's a complete fuktard and doesn't know what character he is now? Pretty sure he should know he's a vampire, so wtf is all the bl shit about? It's too stupid to be funny. Also, just because he changed bodies doesn't mean he's gonna change mannerisms. Ytf is he acting like a girl right off the bat? Not talking about how he's "playing around" right now, I'm talking about his very first actions, "Oh, my! Your an adventurer?" hands clasp together neck tilts forward and cants to the side Dudes don't do any of this shit! He should still have his original mannerisms UNLESS he's aware of them and TRYING to come off "girlie". Kinda ruining this with the goofy shit that doesn't fit in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread