Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume wo Miru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Eh? Am I getting proposed to?

Contributor
Anyone else think of that Philip guy who tried to court Albedo in Overlord?
Let's hope he doesn't suffer the same fate.

Story's moving quite fast😅. It's like Overlord, with tits, and without the world building. Not sure what to think of it yet.

For anyone wondering here's the Novel version,

Getting called by the younger girl and then gets taken to another room with the excuse that they should talk privately (After a but of chatting), and in the private room it's revealed that she's the 4th princess and was sent by her brother 3rd Prince to call her to talk privately. Here's the an amusing part,
However, what in the world is this gaze?! It feels like my skin has been exposed, and that there are slugs crawling all over, licking the side of my breasts and around my waist. What is this unpleasant feeling!?
Then proceeds to introduce each other and their attendants. After which the prince thinks for a while and then asks her to Marry him.
To which everyone other than the 4th Princess had the "are you a fool?" look. to which
"That is where we have to make the people around us accept our love, right? If that’s the case, how about we make one or two children first before the de-facto marriage?” He gave another over the top proposal again.

Rather, a child huh…that means I have to give birth. A kid obviously is not obtained from a pumpkin field after being carried by a stork. What has to be done, I have to bear with trying to make a baby with this prince every night…Yes, that’s impossible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread