Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st Death: The Hunter Comes and Leaps into the sky

Dex-chan lover
This is really interesting. I hope you continue to translate this series.

Contributor
After X years, is this getting picked up again? Am I dreaming? Is this just a reupload from years past? I hope it's getting picked up. The true Christmas miracle.

Contributor
Nice that someone's picking this up, especially with the anime coming soon! I wish y'all the best of luck with catching up! :D

(No, seriously. Lots of chapters, thought they're all quite short.)

Oh!!! I'm hoping you pick this up, many thanks if you plan on doing so!!! I've always been curious about this series, ever since seeing the author's tweets on my tl.

Holy shit that spike in quality...
Damn, you guys know what you're doing. I love it.
I hope you guys will continue to have the manpower to do this series.

Happy New Year~!!

Dex-chan lover
That kid will one day ruin the whole country, mark my words. He will grow up and become the prime minister/president, and then it's all over. That's why I don't feel so sorry for the vampire because I know the whole nation will be practically destroyed by that demon.

Dex-chan lover
That was one of the weirdest first chapters I have ever read... And that's a pretty high bar at this point.

Double-page supporter
HE DOES WHAT WITH HIS UNCLE'S JOYSTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????

Be me:
>Live a peaceful life with my pet armadillo
>Some dude breaks into my house and accuses me of being a pedophile
>I found out that some brat has been sneaking in this whole time, playing my video games
>They break my game consoles
>I try to exact revenge
>My house explodes
>I cry a little on the inside, as I exact my revenge once more
>The sun comes up and I die
>They leave my dead body there on the streets
>mfw

Double-page supporter
fucking brat. my man just trying to live his life peacefully. even helping out the village

Users who are viewing this thread