Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - An Encounter Worth 500 Billion …

Dex-chan lover
This manga is such a Solo Leveling rip off, I'm so happy! I wanted to read more SL for the longest time, and now I can basically read more about that kind of world (very different protag and story, but almost exactly the same type of world so far)

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Gramps nearly got merc'd right off the bat. I wonder if anyone saw Takeru go into the gate; you'd think so given how many people were around, but maybe he went in through the back?

Fed-Kun's army
ngl get really annoyed with MCs who whine about not wanting to standing out and do everything in they power to stand out
Like MC said a few chapters back, "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down". That doesn't just apply to his situation, but it's a common opinion in Japan. As a culture, they're a lot less individualistic than in the West. To stick out is to be rude and arrogant, so it generally brings trouble and social animus.

Users who are viewing this thread