Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 33 - For Your Sake

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this arc will reveal more about OG Takeru’s past.

Last chapter the girl said she wont forgive people using her friend’s body hinting at them being involved in some weird experiments by the hunters association. (Which was also deemed sus by the Uesugi’s older sis).

Probably also gonna let out that since whatever his constitution was prevented him from using magic and they bargained to let the kid live a normal life while the girl continue working with them.

But now his face showed up in a meeting with the higher ups and him defeating the snake guy’s group became known she definitely knew something was off.

This is not “living vicariously through a character” its just reading comprehension and some theorycrafting based on known facts.

There is no “gold digging” or “come back cuz he was famous” (What gold is there to dig ?Shes already popular as hunter and basically idol , Takeru is being sus for buncha shit) just the girl checking out what is going on with her friend (She was pretty well prepared for sure since she brought backups knowing that he crushed a group lead by an S ranker by himself)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Another point, is possesion such a common occurrence in the world that you can just directly and correctly deduce that person infront of you is possesed (not even a consideration of shapeshifter but directly possesed) ? Was there any other case in the story so far?

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it make sense if rather than high jacking the body he remembered his past life's memories and the near death experience triggered it.
No, even the Divine Girl before said so right?
Something is possesing him(that body), the head-less swordman

Dex-chan lover
i love how since the beginning, he’s been consistently looking for a way to get the original back, unlike every other transmigration mc ever, and actually talking about it and explaining it to other people
Well, isn't that because he is already dead?
And he himself accept it because even if he got betrayed, the princess did not betray him until the end?

Dex-chan lover
I actually really enjoy the plot of this one and the mystery of who Takeru really is, I initially thought it was just a body switch via normal isekai means, but to know the body also has a weird past is a cool addition.

Dex-chan lover
Her character is so bad it just pisses me off, maybe the magic will pass but what the fuck do you mean "Takkun was never able to move like that" you saw him YEARS ago what do you even know of what he did to train when you clearly couldn't use your useless S-class resources and power to search for your oh so precious friend...

Dex-chan lover
Her character is so bad it just pisses me off, maybe the magic will pass but what the fuck do you mean "Takkun was never able to move like that" you saw him YEARS ago what do you even know of what he did to train when you clearly couldn't use your useless S-class resources and power to search for your oh so precious friend...
people really forget all the BS snake guy pulled by being S-class and wonders why people are mad at the stronger fire girl... but sure you are all in the right and the others not.

the mention of gold digging or now being famous is BS btw, she appeared only because she was called not because she was preocuppied of his "friend" is not like being a S-class and pretty much an idol would let you know about your friend that you haven't seen in years.

Dex-chan lover
This "bring back the original" plot line aint doing it for me, like what's the aftermath gonna be after the original comes back? The original probably doesn't know how to fight as well. So, go back to getting bullied?

Is there really "getting the original" back? Like, maybe, the vengeful spirit possessing the body is possible because the original spirit already passed on.

Or, this is just Takerus in different timelines and, after death by execution, he just went and "woke up" to a different timeline. It's all the same Takeru, but with different memories. That's why she thinks Takeru is different.

Dex-chan lover
So no one thinks this is our mc 2nd life. Instead of a hi jacking. Mc just thinks he took someone else's body because of the memories. Plus what is he going to do if kusanagi either can't come back or doesn't want to because I'm pretty sure he's living the life he wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Another point, is possesion such a common occurrence in the world that you can just directly and correctly deduce that person infront of you is possesed (not even a consideration of shapeshifter but directly possesed) ? Was there any other case in the story so far?
Since she said "All the people that want to use his body", meaning more than one person or even more than one organization, I'm guessing the reason he's in the facility is because they're trying to make use of the body's mana bypassing the constitution.
I guess she thought he's the successful product of some experiment, not necessarily possession.

Dex-chan lover
whelp... peepz getting heated at a girl overcome with emotions. Which is understandable but her actions are worthy of calling out since she was aggressive as hell.

Understandable since we're slowly getting to the juicy stuff of what happened on that "institute" and as to why Takeru was not a "capable" one.

I'm liking Karen atm but seems to be the "Loser Heroine" on this harem.

Little timeline:
2000 - Yamato Takeru logged out of Earth to fantasy world.
2010 - The story's Earth suddenly got the gates and learned magic.
2027-2033 - A rough estimation of the time where Sakura's parents are killed; Takeru is on an institute along with Karen.
2040 - Kusanagi Takeru committed suicide over bullying. Major damage to body. Yamato Takeru wakes up on Kusanagi's body.

Current Takeru Theories of mine:

First Theory:
Takeru possesses Takeru's body. We don't have much to support it but considering the "Prophecy" stuff the demons talk about, we can still go wild with soul manipulation and the like. Heck, I'm not gonna pass on the idea that the "organization" has a major hand on Takeru's suicide and the like.

Uesugi's prying:
This part can work with the 2nd theory. There's only one "soul" that can be spotted within Takeru's... a vengeful decapitated soul that chases anyone standing in the flowery field.

My inferred interpretation to that is that the flowerfield representing the positive views of Kusanagi Takeru and Yamato Takeru's decapitated vengeful soul chases anyone and everyone out as it may taint that field. Some sort of last resort of reasoning for Yamato 'cause Edelweiss was the last positive thing he appreciates. Anything tainting that is heresy.

Second Theory:
Kusanagi Takeru recalls his past life as Yamato Takeru. Uesugi's prying states that there's only one "soul" within Takeru. Not two. No possession insinuated. The suicide attempt itself caused the trigger to activate in recovering his past life experiences, skills, and everything. The currently awaken Takeru still mistakes himself as his past self as a defensive mechanism from the shock he got from committing suicide. He is currently recovering Kusanagi's memories so if anything, this supports that Takeru and Takeru is a singular person.

This bring the "institution" and "organization" as they seem to know what's up really. They might have found the reason why he's an odd failure. The vengeful ghost might've been limiting Takeru to be at his peak probably due to one saying: "The Nail that sticks out gets Hammered." This may led to them goading Takeru behind the scenes to attempt a suicide and them working bts to break the thing that limits him... only for them to pull out Yamato as a dominant persona instead.

man... can't wait for more chapters to pop out. I'm way too excited for the upcoming developments.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the shrine maiden in the previous arc deals with possessions, and we have not yet encountered a single shapeshifter that can impersonate.
I wonder if her shikigami are actually copies of existing people, or they're all their own people.

Dex-chan lover
I remember it is for the sake of his lover turned demoness.

If this turned into something like rebuilding the roman empire ... 🦶

i love how since the beginning, he’s been consistently looking for a way to get the original back, unlike every other transmigration mc ever, and actually talking about it and explaining it to other people

Dex-chan lover
The last arc with the shrine showed that dead bodies can be possessed and the demons that do even gain the host's memories so I personally think her lashing out at Takeru was a bit of an overreaction but still reasonable

Dex-chan lover
ah yes.. burning the body so he gets out of the body in turn will save him..
ah yes.. absolute retardation.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread