Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 32 - Reminiscing And Memories

gzb

That wont explain why he has his beheaded “spirit body” inside of him.

We don't fully know how "spirit" works in this universe anyway. It could be the "spirit body" changes according to the memory/personality currently being active.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's one girl removed from the potential harem.

Double-page supporter
Excuse me is anyone gonna talk about the impossible lore dump about his "condition"?

If the original body cannot use magic at all then there should be zero reason why MC can use magic. He is (until proven wrong) possessing Takeru, but his body should stay the same, MC also mentioned multiple times that Takeru's body is at its limit during certain fights so we know for a fact that there's no physical change during this possession.

My bet is that it'll be some bullshit "his power was too dangerous so the old man put a seal on him" while trauma dumping some horrible accident that happened when Takeru's power went out of control as a kid.

gzb

Excuse me is anyone gonna talk about the impossible lore dump about his "condition"?

If the original body cannot use magic at all then there should be zero reason why MC can use magic. He is (until proven wrong) possessing Takeru, but his body should stay the same, MC also mentioned multiple times that Takeru's body is at its limit during certain fights so we know for a fact that there's no physical change during this possession.

My bet is that it'll be some bullshit "his power was too dangerous so the old man put a seal on him" while trauma dumping some horrible accident that happened when Takeru's power went out of control as a kid.

That wouldn't be bullshit, it would just be that the gyaru girl probably didn't know her "beloved" as well as she think she does. It could also be possible that their knowledge of how magic works is incomplete/erroneous in the first place. Magic usage could very well be connected to the soul rather than the body.

If my theory about Takeru and Yamato being one is right (I will be severly disappointed if it isn't), then it could be explained that the Yamato part of the soul can use magic while the Takeru part can't. Yamato was sealed before the "incident" but now it's reactivated while the Takeru part went into hibernation.

Dex-chan lover

That wouldn't be bullshit, it would just be that the gyaru girl probably didn't know her "beloved" as well as she think she does. It could also be possible that their knowledge of how magic works is incomplete/erroneous in the first place. Magic usage could very well be connected to the soul rather than the body.

If my theory about Takeru and Yamato being one is right (I will be severly disappointed if it isn't), then it could be explained that the Yamato part of the soul can use magic while the Takeru part can't. Yamato was sealed before the "incident" but now it's reactivated while the Takeru part went into hibernation.
There is probably something we don't know yet, aside talking about his condition, she mentions something about other people wanting to use his body (probably for his high mana), little we know, all the S-rank that were called back in chapter 21 know him from years ago (minus Takamine), they were either hospitalized or in some sort facility, so there must be something that happened before, i don't think that part just going to be some coincidence, probably someone tried to hijack his body and he was able to use magic, by the end of this chapter there is a few things you could think if she is that confident

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Welp emotions got the better of Karen so she is now a karen who wouldn't listen and will even burn the body of her beloved one just because the one "inside" is not the one she knows.

I am guessing the concept in this is the magic potential of an individual is tied to the soul (just like in the other fantasy stories out there). The former owner of the body might have been full of mana/MP but his soul's capability to use it is almost non-existent, whereas the 'isekai Takeru' who was trained in another world and became OP AF, can probably use his powers in any body he might end up in (he can also train any new body so it can cope with his magic ability better).

Dex-chan lover
I swear some people in the comments lmao, in case people forgot and it was mentioned in the previous chapter too, it was established that Takeru and his family moved to another city, and this girl comes from another region as an exchange student (from Kansai to Kanto), while she was called her to HQ some chapters ago (21) and learned of his "amnesia"

So how do you even expect her to know that the dude was being bullied and tried to off/offed himself, if she didn't live and wasn't even anywhere near close to him lmao, they weren't even in the same school, while yes they may be childhood friends, but they haven't meet for who knows how many years until previous chapter (they probably 1st meet along some other people as seen in flashback and end of chapter 21 with the association president, they were part of the same facility or something, they were probably experimented on to see if they had aptitude for magic and what not)
nah, that bs doesn't fly, being S-rank seems to grant a few perks, if she wanted to contact him definitely she could, she didn't. Reasons we don't know, but the thing is that she says she cares about him, but wasn't even online friends? BS

Dex-chan lover
Thats implying some 5/6yo kids (as mentioned in 31) would be allowed to have phones while they were in that facility or hospital, she getting his non existant contact info from his invisible phone, so she could contact him once he left from that place and moved far away (or she had his parents info), at the very least 10 years passed since that flashback and photos and she knowing about him again in chapter 21, in the case she didn't stay there longer that him in that place

Given everyone in the flashback and photos from ch 21 are S-rank and knew him, something likely happened, at least going by her words by the end of the chapter
Even if they can't use phone right away, there's always letters.
And as kaminomikan said above, as an S-Rank she has plenty of ways to find out about him--if she truly cares that is.
Anyway she doesn't have the right to attack MC out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
nah, that bs doesn't fly, being S-rank seems to grant a few perks, if she wanted to contact him definitely she could, she didn't. Reasons we don't know, but the thing is that she says she cares about him, but wasn't even online friends? BS
Whats perks lmao, even Takamine being an S-rank had to go out of ther way via proxy for a chance of finding where the dude was, the association only keep track of hunters, not civilians, and they only got him because he directly involved himself with the demons and that guild, and you are taking for granted words coming for someone that likely haven't meet him in what, 10 years? and had a childhood crush on him when they were 5 or 6, they may have meet for a couple of days, a month, who knows, but they haven't meet for a long time and no one gonna keep up with that if they were that young and haven't meet in that long
Even if they can't use phone right away, there's always letters.
And as kaminomikan said above, as an S-Rank she has plenty of ways to find out about him--if she truly cares that is.
Anyway she doesn't have the right to attack MC out of nowhere.
You mention letters, again that implies she knew where the dude moved to in the first place for her to send letters, this chapter alone open up alot of guesses of something that may have happened before, if someone tried to hijack his body before, she have plenty of reasons to attack him, given he was involved with demons and is what she was called for

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Gurl thinks our lad's some sort of facestealer. Lmao

Good stuff tho. Glad it's going in this direction.

The theory I would go with is that Takeru's isekai execution caused his soul to enter an abnormal state. Then when that soul got incarnated in a new life, things got weird. That's why 5-year-old Takeru had tons of mana, but couldn't use it: it was left over from Isekai Takeru. When Takeru 2040 tried to exit life, Isekai Takeru got unlocked and took over because of the abnormal state. Now that the soul revision matched the mana, he can use magic. Maybe Takeru didn't have two souls, more like a soul that overlapped a previous revision?

Why didn't Karen know about him? I would guess the Japanese equivalent of witness protection. If you're trying to figure out where the kid with tons of mana went, a good place to start would be the people he knows. She was forbidden to contact him to protect him.

Dex-chan lover
Some of the comments are throwing me off.
There are 2 first named Takeru, right? The hero Yamato, which we were initially introduced to, and then the comatose Kusanagi, that Yamato supposedly incarnated into.

But then I come across comments like below leaving me scratching my head:
Tldr:
Takeru= reincarnation of Yamato
Yamato's damaged soul = Takeru being unable to use magic
Takeru self deletion = soul's other half finally getting connected but the trauma of it all gave him memory loss of his life of takeru but the memory's of Yamato
Soul connected to other half= magic can finally being used.

Dex-chan lover
1. How is burning him gonna bring the other dude back?
2. Where were you when he was being bullied and felt like committing suicide if you love him so much? Social media, S-rank privileges, cant find one dude, lol.

This bitch is some high level hypocrite. Hope he gender equality's her stupid face next chapter.

gzb

Maybe Takeru didn't have two souls, more like a soul that overlapped a previous revision?
Rather than overlapping, my theory is that it has always been just one soul. It's just that like bodies, souls can have amnesia too. Btw, I'm surprised that such a possibility hasn't crossed our MC mind yet. Hopefully that's because it's the correct theory and the author is saving that for later.

There are 2 first named Takeru, right? The hero Yamato, which we were initially introduced to, and then the comatose Kusanagi, that Yamato supposedly incarnated into.
The hero was called Takeru Yamato with Yamato being his first name. Kusanagi Takeru has Takeru as first name.

Aggregator gang
You know, I would like it if it turns out that the MC has always been Takeru all along. Yamato was his previous life that got isekai then Takeru is his current reincarnation. The coma awakened his past life memory but also caused actual real amnesia.

I would prefer thing to actually be like that since the idea of being in another body really makes me uncomfortable.
Note that we don’t actually know that Original Takeru (whether it’s the same as Current Takeru, the MC, or not) committed suicide — that’s the most probable explanation for the things we do know, and it’s a thing which does happen, but it was not shown in the comic and there were apparently no witnesses. Which means that it would not be cheating for the author to just turn around and tell us that MC induced his past life memory restoration by just trying so hard to use magic that he blew himself through the fence and off the roof but it damaged his soul enough to cause amnesia, or that a demon sensed him and attacked him with magic (but then kept it secret from the others) and his instinctual magical defenses blew up the blockages which were keeping him from using magic, or even that the shady bureaucracy running the whole show did something to make it happen, considering the loss of his current personality to be an acceptable risk. (That’s the problem with plot speculation. Was it not shown because it is something ugly that could just as easily be implied by just showing the scene where MC wakes up in the hospital, or was it not shown for deep, tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory reasons?!?!?!)

Dex-chan lover
You mention letters, again that implies she knew where the dude moved to in the first place for her to send letters, this chapter alone open up alot of guesses of something that may have happened before, if someone tried to hijack his body before, she have plenty of reasons to attack him, given he was involved with demons and is what she was called for
Again, if you truly want to reconnect with someone, there's always a way to look up their info. She could have asked the organization who gathered the two of them and the other S ranks from ch 21.

In the first place, why did you assume she didn't know where Takeru moved to? Why did you assume she only knew him from the time in the facility? She's from Kansai branch, but she didn't have the dialect, so MC and his friend were guessing she wasn't originally from Kansai. What stopped you from assuming that they had a chance to interact even after the facility? She said she knew about his memory loss and even before then. Given her feelings, it's fair to assume she know a bit more than just the time they were in the facility.

Dex-chan lover
uh.. why? does burning solves it?
also you knew him? does that include the suicide part?

Users who are viewing this thread