Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 33 - For Your Sake

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say though, for someone who got so brutally betrayed the way he did, MC is pretty free of trauma or trouble with personal relationships. He has almost no issues and still a giant saint. Maybe the headless shadow inside him will effect him at some point? Things getting kinda stale with his Jesus act though.

Dex-chan lover
See my question is if she truly had the loved the original or at least liked him why didn’t she ever try to help him. It seems like she’s more so just mad at herself for not doing more and taking it out on someone else for some self righteous bullshit. Seeing as the original’s life was so bad he killed himself and yet not once did she even try to find or check up in him.

Dex-chan lover
Guys we only know the OG Takeru sudoku’d because MC , who was in a similar circumstances of being bullied , found out about it from bits and pieces (Confronted the bullies , read text messages). Even Takeru’s parents thought he was just playing with friends and fell off the roof , how would some childhood friend from a long ass time ago suppose to know he was bullied and logout’d ? OG Takeru probably kept it a secret for some reasons which is known to be quite common for victims of bullying to do.

Aggregator gang
replace "a few months" with "entire childhood" and also add that she was forcefully relocated by her family to a region on the other side of the country so they couldn't exactly meet easily. She isn't here cause he's famous, she's here cause she wants her friend back.
Don't pretend to be close to a person if you dont even know or care to contact them after so many years.
OR pretend to care about their well being without even knowing what happened to them .
She knew about him and didn't care to make contact, she only cared once the guild master ,or whoever that guy is, has his eye on him, you read that meeting of S classes yeah?
another guy said she burnt him by mistake when they were younger

Oh and here she comes little guilty feeling bitch burning his body to a crisp
REALLY BITCH? wants her friend back? in what state? charcoal?
I'm already imagining takeru GROVELING AT HER FEET in the next chapter
And I don't have the patience to read the next one if he wont say the original takkun killed himself and had no people to call friends

Dex-chan lover
Guys we only know the OG Takeru sudoku’d because MC , who was in a similar circumstances of being bullied , found out about it from bits and pieces (Confronted the bullies , read text messages). Even Takeru’s parents thought he was just playing with friends and fell off the roof , how would some childhood friend from a long ass time ago suppose to know he was bullied and logout’d ? OG Takeru probably kept it a secret for some reasons which is known to be quite common for victims of bullying to do.
Stop, you can't fix stupid. Even with the details are right in front of them, people are going to believe whatever they want to believe.

Aggregator gang
that's the thing
his parents didnt know
and MOST importantly she didnt know, know what else she didn't know?
everything else about his life aside from their time together as kids
and she comes marching back to his life like she knew everything about him
that she knew for sure HE would not overcome his sickness or whatever he had as if he was preserved in a time stasis cell.
and like I said, this chapter really rubs me the wrong way
its making me remember high school, soab this chapter

Double-page supporter
Wait she has limit break even though the hero ("takkun") should be the only one able to does that mean there's more than one hero in this world

Dex-chan lover
Her supposed "friend" killed himself. I guess she missed that memo too among a lot of other things. Can't expect much from a childhood friend character anyway. Well at least we know that she has no chance to win.
yes. a nobody "fell" from a roof and ended up in a coma, why would that make national news and reach her when they hadn't been in contact for a while? She has been busy training to be better at magic control so as not to burn him again, planning to one day show up and surprise him (at least thats the vibes i got from her behavior). There is no need to put friend in quotation marks. she can be a friend who lost touch with him, that doesnt make her fake.

Dex-chan lover
Don't pretend to be close to a person if you dont even know or care to contact them after so many years.
OR pretend to care about their well being without even knowing what happened to them .
She knew about him and didn't care to make contact, she only cared once the guild master ,or whoever that guy is, has his eye on him, you read that meeting of S classes yeah?
another guy said she burnt him by mistake when they were younger

Oh and here she comes little guilty feeling bitch burning his body to a crisp
REALLY BITCH? wants her friend back? in what state? charcoal?
I'm already imagining takeru GROVELING AT HER FEET in the next chapter
And I don't have the patience to read the next one if he wont say the original takkun killed himself and had no people to call friends
Then leave? no one is making you read this, not that you have been. Your points dont make any sense given the context we have. Everyone seems to ignore that they were seperated when they were young and had no way to find or contact eachother. Plus mysterious shady organization that experimented on them both.

Dex-chan lover
Stop, you can't fix stupid. Even with the details are right in front of them, people are going to believe whatever they want to believe.
Wow, there's no need to call people stupid over an opinion. You can't really blame them to think that way.

She claim she know him yet she only know him when they were little and nothing else about him. After they separated she keep the ideal version of him in her head end never bother to know whatever the real person have change.

She said she care about him yet she never make an effort to contact him or check on his condition once in while. Even if you say she don't know where he move or she is too busy with her duty, she can easly find him with her connection and she can meet him now why not meet him before all this years.

She never even visit him when he was hospitalized nor when he was discharged. I doubt she even know about it. Even if she didn't know about Takeru being bullied or trying to end his life because he keep it secret, if she really care at least she should know about him being hospitalized.

She know he was an incapable as person and never bother to check on him despite saying she care about him, but now he is famous she trying to force herself to his life. It just bad character and it leaves bad taste in people mouth.

Dex-chan lover
One of the things i got from this chapter, is that the majority of the people in the comments can't read for shit as usual

Or they are all people desperately trying to live vicariously through fictional characters. People can't even figure out themselves or their own relationships and apparently they know EVERYTHING about a character, and judge someone's character based on limited text. It's laughable really.

Dex-chan lover
yeah I think theory about takeru being the mc is true, and that would be a really cool concept, its always weird to me when I see character remember things as a 5 year old lmao, like how lol,

and I dont really like her character from the way she attaked the ,,body,, of her friend to the what others pointed out but I will give her couple more chapters

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Or they are all people desperately trying to live vicariously through fictional characters. People can't even figure out themselves or their own relationships and apparently they know EVERYTHING about a character, and judge someone's character based on limited text. It's laughable really.
Or they just simply criticizing a bad character. If the author make her character like Lutz from Ascendance of a Bookworm where they introduce Lutz since early chapter and make him gradually suspicious of Main identity that would make a better character instead of forcing her to story like this. Don't think too highly of yourself just because you have different opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Why are so many people saying original Takeru had no friends?

Do none of your remember the guy with the glasses? He's even shown in a flashback panel in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the real problem with the girl not keeping in touch, is that they live in a world where monsters randomly pop out of portals and attack people.
That's very different from being sure others would be okay in a safe modern world. Where people would normally reach out to their friends and relatives whenever there is some news-worthy trouble in their part of the world. But in their world, such level of danger is their constant companion, so I would expect them to keep in contact with others a lot more often.

Double-page supporter
This manga is to good that people start to hate it for the sake of hating instead to just stop reading.

I mean, I stop reading 'shadow eminence' when he kill a monster and it become she. Done.

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't it make sense if rather than high jacking the body he remembered his past life's memories and the near death experience triggered it.
I don't remember what chapter it was but last arc the female shrine maiden sensed something inside occupying Takeru but could not pin point what it was and at first assumed it was evil.

So bah, highly doubt they are the same person.

Users who are viewing this thread