Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 33 - For Your Sake

Dex-chan lover
How she acts still doesn't make any fucking sense. The "body" would be fucked up beyond repair in 40 different ways if he stopped defending himself even for half a second. Her entire character is VERY sloppily written including her motives and temper. The threat of the demons/portals can't be that bad if some shortfused retard like her is still alive and considered top class.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the argument here? Imagine having your father or mother possessed one day after an accident and you clearly see they didn't just have their memories lost but actually completely swapped with the same body, she's also clearly in love with the original body so this is very fair of her to react this way
She known him for like couple of months tops lol. She only knows he is not capable of magic in that short period of time and still attacks with full force without investigating further. For all she knows, dude might have fixed his problem in that 10 years gap.

Dex-chan lover
It still doesn’t explain the vengeful spirit possessing him from a couple chapters ago. (Which I assume is him since he was executed in such a horrible way.)
Apparently there was only one spirit inside of him, the vengeful spirit was likely all the grudges of his previous life built up as some sort of mental defense

Dex-chan lover
It still doesn’t explain the vengeful spirit possessing him from a couple chapters ago. (Which I assume is him since he was executed in such a horrible way.)
The two aren't mutually exclusive. If we operate on the theory that the MC is just Takeru's last life awoken after the near death experience of his suicide attempt, that means he's only remembered his last life; he still lived that life and would still bear resentment towards how he died. That'd easily manifest in a vengeful spirit in the depths of his soul.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the chapter. Mostly that the mc isn't perfect at everything. So many series like this will dumpster the s-class heroes so fast but hopefully they stick around and have their uses as more of a party dynamic.

Edelweiss reincarnation when

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
Yeahhh I don't really see him de-escalating this by saying he's tried everything to grt him back but failed every tim
I mean, maybe he can get her to believe him a little by pulling in that exorcist girl and having her confirm that he recently went to her and had her try to remove a harmful spirit from possessing the body?

Dex-chan lover
This, Hero Academia, and Xenoblade 2. I wonder what Prominence has to do with fire in Japan. I wonder if Karen will ever be friendly with Yamato or just grudgingly accepting of his existence.
stole this from reddit: A solar prominence is when a plume shoots out from the surface of the sun.
That's not completely what a solar prominence is, a solar prominence is essentially a filiment that shoots off the surface of the sun, but is still connected to the sun, if you've ever watched images of the sun, it would be things like the loops that come off the sun's surface, a solar prominence while extremely hot, is actually cooler than than the surface of the sun but still far hotter than the surface of any of the planets, solar flares are caused by these prominences breaking away from the sun and reaching earth.

Dex-chan lover
he should start with:
"OH ok where to start... welll..
"I was so weak that everyone bullied me everytime, I felt like i had no friends and it drove me to suicide"
"no biggie, i succeeded!"
Can these stupid bitch archetypes fk off to the nether regions please
I fking hate them so much
much MUCH MORE when the MC's grovel at their feet for forgiveness
These useless bitches that appear only when there's nothing to be done
ABSOLUTE GOLD DIGGING WHOE

*sorry for the language
*I can relate so much as I was bullied myself for being gay and none of my so called friends gave a damn
*REALLY RUBS me the wrong way
Yeah I agree with you first if Takuru matter SO much to you then why weren’t you there when he needed you most?

The dude had something bad happen to him and fsr felt abandoned by everyone, it was SO bad he attempted to self delete and succeed and that’s how we now have Mc (forget his og name) who is also a victim btw.

Dex-chan lover
family and acquaintances are VERY different
she only remembers him when they were younger and probably spent time like for a few months
and totally put him in the trash bin of her mind
now that he is famous she is back to claim her stake
gurl this bitch is the highest quality gold digger
replace "a few months" with "entire childhood" and also add that she was forcefully relocated by her family to a region on the other side of the country so they couldn't exactly meet easily. She isn't here cause he's famous, she's here cause she wants her friend back.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was a pain to handle; now he has to explain that maybe the Takeru of that era is already dead (and won't come back).
And all this while, it might be that one of the demon lord generals is the lost Takeru.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so..
In fact, she didn't know him, or at least not the takeru who logged out, a "platonic friendship" just because the young takeru was a good person. And it's not that he couldn't use magic, he just had no control. I suppose it explains how Takeru ended up committing suicide, I mean, we already saw what Takeru's current life was like, not a single reference to any friend, perhaps this girl's memories were just one of the few good moments that Takeru had, adding that he probably was used in experiments for some reason and other things.

And now, moment of explanation, will he tell her that the original takeru logged out?

I'm starting to support the theory that there is no "other guy", that his death in the isekai simply left him in shock and he has amnesia
If I'm reading this chapter right, Takeru couldn't use magic, while the girl was the one who had no control. And so, she ended up burning Takeru.
She trained a lot to gain control over her magic, and did not dare to approach Takeru before, since she felt her control was not enough.

And yes, theory that MC is actually Takeru's past life sounds more and more plausible. Since their personalities seem similar too.

Dex-chan lover
replace "a few months" with "entire childhood" and also add that she was forcefully relocated by her family to a region on the other side of the country so they couldn't exactly meet easily. She isn't here cause he's famous, she's here cause she wants her friend back.
Her supposed "friend" killed himself. I guess she missed that memo too among a lot of other things. Can't expect much from a childhood friend character anyway. Well at least we know that she has no chance to win.

Users who are viewing this thread