Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai o Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai o Musou Suru~ - Ch. 42 - Your Future

Dex-chan lover
So why is he becoming a hunter suddenly, just from ppl telling him to? And why do they think he needs to? He could simply have said "nah", and they couldn't have done anything about it (neither legally, morally, nor even practically). Him being strong is far from a good enough reason, and just reads like the author contriving things to get random developments and an excuse for future drama.

Dex-chan lover
So why is he becoming a hunter suddenly, just from ppl telling him to? And why do they think he needs to? He could simply have said "nah", and they couldn't have done anything about it (neither legally, morally, nor even practically). Him being strong is far from a good enough reason, and just reads like the author contriving things to get random developments and an excuse for future drama.
Their opponent specifically leveraged his status as a civilian to label him as a terrorist. He can't hide anymore, so continuing as is would only implicate the parents while undermining the authority of everyone else.

Besides which, MC doesn't want to waste time now that there's a very real and urgent need to get back the other Takeru.

Aggregator gang
Because the goals have changed, before all Yamato wanted was to find Kusanagi’s soul, give him back his body and keep the whole thing hush hush. But now it involves Yamato’s old body, stopping Kusanagi from becoming a demon and because the demons might have recovered information and schematics on a weapon with unknown capabilities.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm still a bit unsure of how Takeru's soul can be in MC's old body since the last few chapters also made it feel like Takeru's soul was giving MC hints about their past through memories or something.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm so a bit unsure of how Takeru's soul can be in MC's old body since the last few chapters also made it feel like Takeru's soul was giving MC hints about their past through memories or something.
Until proven otherwise, I'm of the opinion that the "Takeru" in his old body is a fake of some kind.

That way, all of the "Takeru = Takeru" hints and foreshadowing still work.

Fed-Kun's army
If he is slowly gaining memories from his new body, is he losing his old ones? And is it the same vice versa? Or is it just exclusive to the other guy because he is an undead now? I’ve been thinking about this for a few chapters now and it’s Perry worrying considering that they might become two different people.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Yu Ah's friend "Glasses-sawa" is Sawamura-kun :dogkek:
That makes sense with that Glasses-Sawa Profile pic. But it's still weird to me for a College Student to be involved with an early high school student, even on the level of hobbies. And it's even weirder that she's going to quit college to work full time at that yakiniku place.

Thank you for the chapter! I'm so a bit unsure of how Takeru's soul can be in MC's old body since the last few chapters also made it feel like Takeru's soul was giving MC hints about their past through memories or something.
I mean, we have to remember it's a Headless Soul inside Classic Takeru's body right now. Chapter 25 Page 10, is so much foreshadowing for what we know now.

Edit: And actually based on Chapter 27 Page 2. That's probably what the Cursed Seal is doing. Forcefully chaining the Neo Takeru soul to the Classic Takeru body, but due to not enough space being available, they were only able to take the Head part of the Soul. And assuming Kikyou is correct and is strong enough, that means, if she can exorcise Takeru Classic's body, that would make Neo Takeru return to his old body and force Takeru Classic's soul out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread