Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai o Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai o Musou Suru~ - Ch. 43 - Resolution

Dex-chan lover
ok now hear me out. I have this thing where i have trouble recognizing faces, and drawn faces unless they are super distinct are near impossible to distinguish, but... could sakura be the saint reincarnated? again im bad at recognizing faces but her overall vibe reminds me of what we have seen of the saint...

ok now hear me out. I have this thing where i have trouble recognizing faces, and drawn faces unless they are super distinct are near impossible to distinguish, but... could sakura be the saint reincarnated? again im bad at recognizing faces but her overall vibe reminds me of what we have seen of the saint...
that's a nice theory, hopefully it pays off

Dex-chan lover
I'm oddly satisfied that it took 43 chapters to get that resolve to become a hunter. He's not doing it for selfish reasons, but to help the kid whose body he found himself in.
One major thing, that he mentioned, is his background of being betrayed in the worst way possible. He risked life and limb to save a world, yet as a thanks was dishonourably executed like a criminal. After that, it would make sense if he never trusted another person or organisation ever again, nor put in any serious effort to help strangers. With such a background, one might say it would make more sense to never join an organisation like the hunters. It takes a long time to get over such regret and injustice.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Im really interested about Sui-san investigation result about Takeru disappearance 40 years ago.
Yeah, this is what I was thinking as well. They seems to gloss over it, but it could be another huge revelation. My favorite theory would be "Takeru never disappeared 40 years ago and at some point he acting strangely/having amnesia as well. Also, it turns our the current takeru is the descendant of the former Takeru."

Dex-chan lover

This is what I have been wondering since a few chapters in to the series. We don't know, of course, but it seems likely. However, the whole knight thing was definitely a slightly different take on things than what I would expect most expected until just a couple chapters before the reveal.

If we are to take the Demon Lord's words at face value then Edelweiss was killed so her becoming Sakura isn't outside the realm of possibility IF she was actually killed. We haven't seen what actually happened to Edelweiss and the only thing we know of her fate at this point is what the Demon Lord has SAID to our MC.

If Sakura is Edelweiss does she have her memories yet and is pretending to not know anything? Is Sakura currently her own person and the same thing will happen to her that happened to Takeru in this world: Sakura dies while fighting with Takeru (or others from the association) and Edelweiss's soul goes into Sakura's body? The parallels are there that Takeru and Sakura will be fighting together in the future and it would make the most sense that Sakura and Edelweiss are somehow connected. Or it really could just be that Sakura is and always will be a different person and Edelweiss's fate is something completely different.

I just want to know what happened to Edelweiss because she appeared to be the only one who cared for Takeru in the other world. And as we don't know anything about her except what we have heard from Takeru if she turned out to actually be evil the whole time I would be so bummed.

Dex-chan lover
Hey now, of those three bullies, one of them is already turning a new leaf, leave him be now
Even if he is turning over a new leaf, but that doesn't mean it should be ignored that he pushed Orphan Takeru to commit suicide.

It would be only considered turning new lead, when he openly confesses what he had done in the past.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I have been wondering since a few chapters in to the series. We don't know, of course, but it seems likely. However, the whole knight thing was definitely a slightly different take on things than what I would expect most expected until just a couple chapters before the reveal.

If we are to take the Demon Lord's words at face value then Edelweiss was killed so her becoming Sakura isn't outside the realm of possibility IF she was actually killed. We haven't seen what actually happened to Edelweiss and the only thing we know of her fate at this point is what the Demon Lord has SAID to our MC.

If Sakura is Edelweiss does she have her memories yet and is pretending to not know anything? Is Sakura currently her own person and the same thing will happen to her that happened to Takeru in this world: Sakura dies while fighting with Takeru (or others from the association) and Edelweiss's soul goes into Sakura's body? The parallels are there that Takeru and Sakura will be fighting together in the future and it would make the most sense that Sakura and Edelweiss are somehow connected. Or it really could just be that Sakura is and always will be a different person and Edelweiss's fate is something completely different.

I just want to know what happened to Edelweiss because she appeared to be the only one who cared for Takeru in the other world. And as we don't know anything about her except what we have heard from Takeru if she turned out to actually be evil the whole time I would be so bummed.
So like i always thought the demon lord lady was edelweiss until this chapter when my brain said "ok so that blurry face sakura has looks like the saints face." and I was like "Wait what?"

Aggregator gang
Yeah, this is what I was thinking as well. They seems to gloss over it, but it could be another huge revelation. My favorite theory would be "Takeru never disappeared 40 years ago and at some point he acting strangely/having amnesia as well. Also, it turns our the current takeru is the descendant of the former Takeru."
I remember a panel where Kusanagi wrote that if he could become a hunter he would like to join a certain guild, would be pretty funny if that guild turned out to be Witch’s army.

As for the results of Sui’s investigation, even if a “replacement Yamato” was left behind, Karen already saw undeniable proof that what current Yamato said was true. On the other hand, imagine coming back 40 years later and a doppelganger of you managed to become filthy rich and marry a drop dead gorgeous woman.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly i forgot about this other girl existence, the plot with the childhood friend was too heavy to remember the first girl

Users who are viewing this thread