Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 40 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. Karen tell MC to get angry but his respond - Nope.

giphy.gif

Group Leader
Soooo who was the knight in the flashback next to the dead Takeru then? Are there two of them or did we get trolled by the Demon Lord and she edited the footage?
I'm going with Time Paradox now, the Demon Lord needed to get the MC's body then to put Takeru in so she recruited Knighteru in the future to help keep the cycle going.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo who was the knight in the flashback next to the dead Takeru then? Are there two of them or did we get trolled by the Demon Lord and she edited the footage?

It's probably just a suit of armor that she puts strong dead bodies into and reanimates them. Takeru's dead body was the strongest one of the ones she's come across so she placed it in the armor.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was definitely something I anticipated and that being the knight was Takeru's old body...it really did make the most sense if there was to be a reveal.

Having said that, the whole other Takeru being in his old body in that world also makes sense since there was only one soul seen when Takeru went to the maiden girl.

For the demon lord showing the scene right after the hero's death, I would imagine that there was some level of trickery there to make Takeru and Karen believe what the demon lord anted them to believe. This still does not explain a thing about Edelweiss, but we will hopefully find out something soon as she will most certainly be important. My guess: she died and is now the blonde adventurer Takeru met, she just doesn't seem to remember anything...yet. I feel like Edelweiss would have tried to stop the demon lord from taking Takeru's body and because we haven't seen much on the front of Edelweiss she is either dead and now the blonde adventurer or the demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering if Takeru in MCs body is fully mindcontrolled or fights on the demon lords side because she convinced him traditionally.
Since he can speak and reply to Karen. I do think he still maintain his own free will.
For why he siding with demon Lord. It probably have anything to do about him want to become hunters but cant. Remember Karen saying original Takeru have more mana than her but he can't use it? And now he inhabits hero body, it definitely good enough to make him able to use mana.

Users who are viewing this thread