Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - The Things I Can Do Right Now

Dex-chan lover
okay... the bit that is sealed guarded by Tsubaki may be moot now but the plan with Takeru's probably still in motion.

Dex-chan lover
Just marathoned this, it was a surprisingly good read. Looking forward to future chapters. Crack pot theory, the old saint girl is going to be on demon side. Sided with the demons after watching her friend/lover get killed after saving humanity.

Group Leader
I wish there was some kind of war or all the monsters suddenly started flowing in from the nether world.

So we could have more action in this manga. I’d like to see the MC use his powers more than once every 10 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish that the girl and his friend were the pair, not the usual "please protect my sister, the guy who I met 3 mins ago!"

Supporter
  • Other world Takeru was beheaded.
  • This world Takeru comitted suicide.
  • Kikyou finds other world beheaded Takeru’s “body”(?) inside this world’s Takeru’s body that is currently being other world Takeru’s soul, while other world Takeru is searching for this world Takeru’s soul…

Go read ch. 1 again and the latest two chapters and you’ll see what Im pointing at. They probably switched places? But that would bring the question? How did this happen?

And gates keep appearing close to Takeru, coincidence? Are they attracted to his power? Or…

It would be interesting if Edelweiss became Edelschwartz (ba dum tsss in German), and she is trying to bring his soul back.

Dex-chan lover
Lol at the guilt knives and Takeru's complete lack of surprise at the foxy oneesan. So Kusanagi really is in another castle, huh? Hope he's alright.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish that the girl and his friend were the pair, not the usual "please protect my sister, the guy who I met 3 mins ago!"
Imo, she knows something about him! "this is really too much of a jackpot" must have some meaning beside "there's this strong guy I'm gonna leave my sister (which I adore) to!"
Both of them being Takeru is confusing, but maybe also a clue? Anyhow I'm intrigued by the story! Maybe regretting not discovering this in a couple of years instead of having to wait for monthly releases :pepela:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So seeing as he isn’t possessed, and Takeru’s soul is probably gonzo, is this body just free real estate now? I mean I presume Takeru’s soul will become important down the line, maybe? But in the meantime he gets to just keep this body… If Takeru ever gets his body back, boy howdy will his life be dramatically different. I still can’t believe we’re in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was some kind of war or all the monsters suddenly started flowing in from the nether world.

So we could have more action in this manga. I’d like to see the MC use his powers more than once every 10 chapters.
I'd disagree... I'd rather they focus more on the relationships...

Battles can become boring if you over focus on them... relationships on the other hand deepen the connection to the story...

Dex-chan lover
Just marathoned this, it was a surprisingly good read. Looking forward to future chapters. Crack pot theory, the old saint girl is going to be on demon side. Sided with the demons after watching her friend/lover get killed after saving humanity.
Not as crackpot as you think; her being the new demon lord was the prevailing theory until said demon lord was fully shown. Current most popular theory is that she's the slim armored knight demon.

Dex-chan lover
  • Other world Takeru was beheaded.
  • This world Takeru comitted suicide.
  • Kikyou finds other world beheaded Takeru’s “body”(?) inside this world’s Takeru’s body that is currently being other world Takeru’s soul, while other world Takeru is searching for this world Takeru’s soul…

Go read ch. 1 again and the latest two chapters and you’ll see what Im pointing at. They probably switched places? But that would bring the question? How did this happen?

And gates keep appearing close to Takeru, coincidence? Are they attracted to his power? Or…

It would be interesting if Edelweiss became Edelschwartz (ba dum tsss in German), and she is trying to bring his soul back.
There are few isekai where MC souls just transferred to new body in isekai world since the owner just died (the deity just reused assets instead of MC being reborn).

I think only a handful have the trope of 2 souls in 1 vessel, Yasei no Last Boss and The One Within the Villainess are the ones I can remember.

However most isekai have 1 trope standing out. MC was "suffered" in current life and the deity feels bad and try to "make things right" by giving MC another shot in isekai.

One theory I could think of is Edelweiss try to save MC's soul and want to give it new vessel by using forbidden magic but compatible body is actually on different world. Gate is unintended side effect when MC's soul got yeeted to current body.

Double-page supporter
Ok so few possible scenarios.
They are the same. He didn't take over.
If it really was ejected either he died or is now someone else.
The Dark Knight is either Takeru or The Saintess!

Dex-chan lover
As long as plot conserned it's good🤤, that is excluding all enemy fights😑...

Dex-chan lover
High possibility that the Black Knight who beside the demon princess is the Takeru who got ejected from that body

Dex-chan lover
If not two souls in one body then, maybe dissociative identity disorder? Or a very severe amnesia his mind decided to create a fake past?

Users who are viewing this thread