Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - For Your Sake

Dex-chan lover
Cliffhangers... these damn cliffhangers. :angery:

Thank you for translations.
Would be funny if by the end of the story it turns out he was Takeru all along. Just his last life got peeled away after the suicide attempt.

Double-page supporter
he should start with:
"OH ok where to start... welll..
"I was so weak that everyone bullied me everytime, I felt like i had no friends and it drove me to suicide"
"no biggie, i succeeded!"
Can these stupid bitch archetypes fk off to the nether regions please
I fking hate them so much
much MUCH MORE when the MC's grovel at their feet for forgiveness
These useless bitches that appear only when there's nothing to be done
ABSOLUTE GOLD DIGGING WHOE

*sorry for the language
*I can relate so much as I was bullied myself for being gay and none of my so called friends gave a damn
*REALLY RUBS me the wrong way

Dex-chan lover
so..
In fact, she didn't know him, or at least not the takeru who logged out, a "platonic friendship" just because the young takeru was a good person. And it's not that he couldn't use magic, he just had no control. I suppose it explains how Takeru ended up committing suicide, I mean, we already saw what Takeru's current life was like, not a single reference to any friend, perhaps this girl's memories were just one of the few good moments that Takeru had, adding that he probably was used in experiments for some reason and other things.

And now, moment of explanation, will he tell her that the original takeru logged out?

I'm starting to support the theory that there is no "other guy", that his death in the isekai simply left him in shock and he has amnesia

Dex-chan lover
he should start with:
"OH ok where start... welll..
"I was so weak that everyone bullied me everytime, I felt like i had no friends and it drove me to suicide"
"no biggie, i succeeded!"
Can these stupid bitch archetypes fk off to the nether regions please
I fking hate them so much
much MUCH MORE when the MC's grovel at their feet for forgiveness
These useless bitches that appear only when there's nothing to be done
ABSOLUTE GOLD DIGGING WHOE
I don't understand the argument here? Imagine having your father or mother possessed one day after an accident and you clearly see they didn't just have their memories lost but actually completely swapped with the same body, she's also clearly in love with the original body so this is very fair of her to react this way

Double-page supporter
I don't understand the argument here? Imagine having your father or mother possessed one day after an accident and you clearly see they didn't just have their memories lost but actually completely swapped with the same body, she's also clearly in love with the original body so this is very fair of her to react this way
family and acquaintances are VERY different
she only remembers him when they were younger and probably spent time like for a few months
and totally put him in the trash bin of her mind
now that he is famous she is back to claim her stake
gurl this bitch is the highest quality gold digger

Users who are viewing this thread