Kyuutei Kajishi no Shiawase na Nichijou: Black na Shokuba wo Tsuihou Saretaga, Ringoku de Koushaku Reijou ni Dekiaisarenagara White na Seikatsu Okuri…

Dex-chan lover
I think we've reached the point where it's OK if someone snipes this (hint: please, some other translator group pick this up).

It's been 6 months since any updates, Eve Scans hasn't uploaded anything in 4 months, and while I don't read enough Japanese to decipher everything on Comic-Walker to determine how far the individual chapter releases are, there are 4 completed volumes on book-walker that show they're up to at least chapter 20 while this translation has yet to start chapter 10.

It's a silly, lazy story full of predictable cliches and obvious romcom manga tropes but I like non-isekai fantasy stories and I'm a sucker for magic blacksmithing even if it's not so much "blacksmithing" as it is "lol magic do all"

Dex-chan lover
so this was abandoned by translator. It would be neat if someone else could take this over

Dex-chan lover
What fucking math is this?!

Prices sword sold to Ivas at Au50,000

Wanted Au30,000, but let it go for Au10,000

Decides to price this chapter's sword HIGHER (meaning a Greater, or Larger Number!) than the first one. This would be Au50,001 or more.

And so goes with Au10,000

The exact same number he sold it for, earlier.
What fucking math makes 1 more than 5?!

I'm getting more autistic just by reading this.

[EDIT: I'm using "Au" as the symbol for gold, since they are saying "Gold;" I'm not meaning Australian Moneys)

Dex-chan lover
Man I’ll miss this manga…
It was so good and nobody else has anything past this chapter either

Dex-chan lover
I also really like this manga and I still have hope for someone to pick it up

Users who are viewing this thread