Kyuutei Kajishi no Shiawase na Nichijou: Black na Shokuba wo Tsuihou Saretaga, Ringoku de Koushaku Reijou ni Dekiaisarenagara White na Seikatsu Okuri…

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I'm betting that every single suitor has no desire to be with her at all. They are probably all being pushed by their families to get involved but no actual care or interest and will reveal their own quirks only to Fake

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter revealed that the author didn't focus on number scaling at all or mistake was made.

In ch.7.2, Alicia wanted to sell a knive at 30k gold. And that box worth just a year of commoners salary? Either every single noble have them or that world has wonderful income equality despite being in a feudalism.

Hell, even I would consider paying a year worth of salary for convenience that box provides. It is almost certain that some commoners will think the same.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I think we need to keep tabs on this guy.... Don't know what he's going to do in the future

Dex-chan lover
Oh sorry ...
Maybe that's me...
888f0880a409baa858ac52348b9c6ed31de592bdcf166f72bb2119ec57b28064.jpg
What manga is this from friend?

Dex-chan lover
They changed the age of consent, it's 16 now. But idk in that world
reread what I said dude. If one's goal is to fuck someone as young as possible but still legal, that means they would fuck children if it was legal. That's gross, and bad

miss translate? i think it supposed to be ju-man (ten 10.000) instead of ju-sen (ten 1.000)
japan is weird having a 4 digit zeros word as a thing instead of just increment of 3 digit zeros as most other cultures.

Users who are viewing this thread