L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties

Dex-chan lover
I remember watching this movie, and it was quite something

First i think it's like dejavu, but then i realise that i have seen this somewhere in Movie/Animated.

Chinese thing is when they put on novel to Manhua it will become a "Gay" sign or we can call it "Yaoi" scene. I don't know the Author view, but the Drawer sure love Yaoi genre.

Is this gay? If it is, yeah. I'll skip it. No offense to those who enjoy it though.

Dex-chan lover
This story barely makes any sense and the chapters seem to jump around almost at random.

Group Leader
😑This isn't BL, or yaoi or shounen ai.... trust me, why? Because I'm the translator? 😁

Does anybody kno where you can watch/buy the second movie? With english subs would be great ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2D_6b8YXDk I haven't started reading the novel but this is an animated clip of 爵迹 or name of the novel

I read only a couple chapters and had to go back to see if I missed some tags because I was getting strong Shounen-ai/yaoi vibes from this, if they are not part of the story the author/artist did a bad job not making it seem that way. I'm reading a couple more chapters and hope that vibe was a one-off because aside from that I like this story so far and would hate to have to drop it. There was another series that I had to drop after hitting damn near 30 chapters but I just could not continue for that same reason.

Users who are viewing this thread