Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
She will have to tell the family the truth at some point, I would be freaked out if I was the family.

Fed-Kun's army
@RalekTheOne She felt personally betrayed by him because, from what I can gather, when shit hit the fan the butler wanted or did in fact bail out while the maid was with her until the very end.

@Petnavis That's exactly what I meant being "eh" on the factor of bad. It's not worth carrying a grudge over and he shouldn't even be worth any of her attention even the bad of it. Just treat him like scum and ignore his existence.

Aggregator gang
Damn did that baby just throw the food at an adult man's head backward? She would be a bodybuilder at age 2.

This has to be one of the most semi-normal things she has done so far. This can be written off as babies hate the butler I mean her older brothers did not like the butler as a baby with one staring(?) and the other throwing toys at him and wailing.

Aggregator gang
I'm getting more disturbed then wholesome family vibes from this now
In my defense, she was being too harsh on the butler, like, he's a human too and humans have an instinct to take care of themselves unless they're... you, he didn't have an emotional connection to anyone which makes it a higher chance for him to freaking survive, and at this point, he hasn't done anything, people can change ya know and why did you have to throw baby food at him?

And I also have a bone to pick with the rest of her family,
she has feelings you know? Like you said she's a "geniuses" so she's not gonna fall for the first man that's nice to her, you're not even normal overprotective, you're disgustingly overprotective, overprotective enough to never enjoy her self by isolating her from society, well probably. And I don't want a child with a leg tumor.

It's either the fact I'm super picky right now or you've just crossed the line for me
If I was her parent or even knew her at this age, I would be more concerned about what's in her head then worrying about whether if too many boys will hit on her

Edit: I liked it before she could speak, it kinda creepy

I do love Korea Manhwa’s but this one is a bit too much......I mean the way she threw her food at the old man is just too much he did betray him but when things like this happens wouldn’t we all be betraying each other in order to survive? Unless you’re a saint....

For the people reading this, remember her mental age is that of an adolescent girl, she's not a super genius nor a mature person, her reaction to the butler is completely normal if you think about it.

is the butler related to how her family members died? :0000 i mean to hate him to this extent—

I don't understand the Nanny, it sounded like she said the Butler was bullying the boys which, if he was why is he still working there?!

@LocoMiko I forgot where did I read about "Sweet Home Alabama" Still thinking about it everytime I read this in the comment section, and I forgot the manhwa that I read. Do you know what manhwa it is? I really forgot it... I know I was laughing that hard when I read it.

Soo... apparently a servant not dedicating their entire life to their masters is a crime. What the fuck? The butler's not even someone you should treat badly or scum, he just wants to survive. How entitled.

FL claims she thought him as family, but isn't family suppose to respect each other? By treating him that way doesnt she just seem entitled to his life just because shes mistress and hes servant? How entitled and delusional does one have to be to think they have the authority to decide that their entire household needs to get sacrificed? If he stuck around he would have been dead. And I would rather be surviving somewhere than under a graveyard just so some noble feels better about themselves just cause they thought of their servants as "family" if she truely thought of the servants as equals and not a loyal mutt that will stay ril the very end no matter what, she would have let them leave.

Is wanting to survive really a crime?
Also the way you guys treat the butler is messed up. Arent you guys treating the narrator like some godly force instead of an unreliable one? Also the whole thing of "I have no idea what he did but he deserves it and I'm sure he did something evil" is f-ed up. Guilty without dont anything eh?

Users who are viewing this thread