Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
em the wan woo is tankful, em vary happi tat motha pather bwothers are my famwy membwrs
sasuga lady baby

i assumed the butler betrayed the family in some way rather than just quitting, but maybe lady baby is just that crazy i dunno.

Double-page supporter
Honestly this is just too weird and cringy to read. I can't stand it anymore whenever she talks in full sentences 😟

Gonna drop it but maybe it'll be better on (MUCH) later chapters?? I mean the art is nice and the backstory is pretty cool but the progressions is .... urgh

Group Leader
Am I the only one who's creeped out by Leppi speaking such fluent sentences??? i mean some words like i love u are ok but to say proper sentences is scary for a 1 year old (wait she just turned 1 so it's even more creepier)

I hope this story doesn't hyper focus on her as a baby or toddler. Reading chapters of her being cute and people thinking she's cute is only interesting for so long. I need Real Plot development 😢

Is this just going to be 102 chapters of lippie being a baby like the emperors daughter?

Maybe I already read a lot of weird manga/manhua so I honestly find her cute talking, either full sentences or not. Lol

sometimes she's creepy as a baby and other times she qt (when she's not speaking)

Dex-chan lover
"people hitting on her"... maybe literally, thinking she's a demon or something 🙄

Group Leader
It's okay guys, it's just a talking baby. She's not a threat until she starts preaching prophecies, revolutionizing society, or increasing technological advancement at 500x speed. ;)

so what exactly did he do? i don't quite get it?
tbf the way they all die it is quite shocking, anyone who tried to dig into it died... he being afraid of death is not surprising.
i wonder what he did to 'keep his life'.

when will the creepiness stop... I NEED HER TO GROW UP! PLEASE!

-_-

the more this baby talks, the more disturber this continues 😂 Sorry! I know this is quite unique and makes sense (to some extent), BUT I CAN'T GET OVER IT 🤣

Can you show us something to make us actually dislike him? the only panel where we felt he was a bad guy was only 1/10 on the factor of evilness

Users who are viewing this thread