Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Hahah you go Lippe rip him a new one then throw him to the dogs.
Ps I thought her brother was right with putting 5 and I was like what the heck is the problem?? Then I realized ooohh the 2 came before the divide sign... Lol
Many thanks

@unime It would have been easy for a competent teacher to see where he messed up, and then help him. I know it's cause of plot and all, but can't we just get Lippe to teach him?

Dex-chan lover
In case someone missed how utterly savage she is.

All of her mockeries to him are basically a reflection of the mockeries he made towards her family.

He started with a pfft, and burst into laugher, she finished the beatdown with a more elegant glances into a mocking pfft.
He made a sarcastic praise, so did she.
He mocked her family rank (Knight) as a bunch of musclebrain idiots, she mock him being a baron's son with no inheritance right trying to asskiss his way up the ladder.
He questioned if they can survive being this stupid, she questioned if he's too stupid to do his job of teaching.

It's even funnier because the "teacher" doesn't understand the subtleties Lippe is saying. Because he can't hold a conversation like a noble, even though he is supposed to be one. bwahaha, he sure hasn't gone to a tea party once, has he? 🤣

@Pocky8 well I think even woman don't want to interact with him either, tea party is too much for him I guess

Fed-Kun's army
Lippe lolol, atta milady! (*ˊᗜˋ*)♡

He as so touches Lady Lippe's hair, he's gonna meet the edges of my chair.

Users who are viewing this thread