Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
LOLOLOL The dad was like, ahaha a girl friend for lippe. And Luc was like DAMN HAL. And then the dad learned of the sitiarion and he was like DAMN HAL.
PFTHAHAHAH
Many thanks

I have had three heart attacks reading these three chapters so now I am dying good bye world I couldn't overcome the cuteness I am going to the after life .

Jk jk i worry I won't be able to read this its just sooo 😍😍😍 awwww they are so cuteeee!!!

I feel like it's foreshadowing something about Hals betrayal. He even said he didn't trust himself as much as Lippe did.

I kinda want that book to backfire for Luc. "So if I can't trust men, I can't trust brother Lucius either."

I'm glad her family lives her so much, but like this love her brother has for her is approaching too obsessive. I guess he's doomed to be a siscon, but it's gonna be so hard for her to get married in the future haha.

Ok, I'm just theorizing here, so I'm not spoiler tagging anything (I seriously have no idea what's going to happen)

What if Lippe's whole "make everyone love me" thing backfires? From what we know now, what is the one thing that for sure can make her entire family and Hal move? Its Lippe. What if someone wants her (as a wife, concubine, etc) and he is a bad but powerful person (mention of the imperial family worries me). Lippe's family love her enough to put everything on the line to keep her from the bad guy, so does Hal if these recent chapters are any indication. What if she's the cause of the downfall (both to come and the one she remembers) and her family just didn't tell her about the issue? She's suggested that she was very sheltered in her past life and just didn't have the where-with-all to see past her family's protection. If the Samona family initially also tried to help Lippe and expended some political capital, that would also explain why they are less powerful than the Sarinette family in the future. The other possibility is that Lippe gets in trouble for the singing- I don't think we know enough about the religious beliefs of this world to really guess.

On a happier note, do Lus and Dad have any real reason to object to Hal's interest in their sister/daughter? I don't really recall any? If I'm Lippe, I'm pushing to get engaged to either Hal or the Samona kid as a means of insuring that my family has strong backing in the future.

@Katrina

I don't think that he meant that way, he's a kid. Of course he doesn't fully trust himself yet. There's no big meaning about it.

And if I'm sure, Harrison investigated Lus' death. I don't know if he came back alive though.

I have to reread this now! I hadn’t suspected Brother Hal before. I still don’t want to suspect him of anything since he died in her previous life. It would be too cliche if a family friend turned enemy. It also doesn’t seem like a single villain, but many antagonists. I just don’t know what Hal would have to gain, but he’s still too young to show any poor motives.

What I really want to know is why the war broke out. I don’t know if it was mentioned so I’ll be rereading. The war occurring has to be the reason why Lippe’s family had to become a scapegoat. Or may be the war was just a perfect cover to ruin her family. However, she’s mentioned that her family isn’t grand and had no significant ties to the royal family. So they shouldn’t have any real enemies. It just sounds like her family was an opportunity.

I’m also concerned that she’s creating enemies, but hopefully she’s smart enough not to allow the tables to be turned on her like when she was framed for her father’s death. Since she was perceived as miss perfect in her previous life, I’m afraid that she’ll gain enemies from sheer jealousy.

As for Lady Sarrinette, I find her to be interesting. She’s not really a villain in my boom even though she didn’t help Lippe. That woman has her own motives or no real motives at all. I’m just interested in her story.

Users who are viewing this thread