Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

There's just too much cuteness to handle, especially that hug at the end. Also Hal better learn to run really fast because I think he'll be frequently running away from Lippie's brothers and dad.

@Eminyan She's Lady Alpinus aka Harryson's sister not Robert...

Lol Lus' siscon level is off the roof

Please let these babies have a good life full of laughter and joy and peace and love or I'll Isekai myself and fix it myself

Dex-chan lover
So, since I am extremely intrigued about what will happen to them once they grow up, I wish it would move a bit faster, seeing as it took 25 ish chapters to get away from the infant stage and we have surpassed that for the 5 year old stage.

But then again, this is all adorable so...

Ah ~ my heart is being healed by all this fluffiness.

But I am also a lot more curious about her family. We didn't see the imperial family so far, neither the husbands of those nobles family but the wives seemed lovely. I guess we all like Lippe, have no idea about who and why they killed her family.
Maybe her father was in the wrong place, the wrong moment and saw something he shouldn't have ? Further more, if her father's knights are trusted by the emperor, why doesn't it hold any authority ... It's all makes me suspicious of the imperial family.🤔

this is oging so well, im afraid of what s to come next
thank you for translating !

Aggregator gang
THIS FAMILY IS SO PRECIOUS PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)

@sonyaism Lol no. Remember in the original timeline, Hal got killed trying to find the killers? He's pretty loyal.
The whole "don't trust men" is Lucius' initiative against Hal snatching away his imouto

Users who are viewing this thread