Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Fed-Kun's army
R u pleased ur such a pathetic shrew u have to bash someone else’s kids to make urself feel superior?

The art style is too cute for something like a kid choking and then lippe tries to act like it never happened, like what?! Any person even if they are an adult living through life again as a child would be hella afraid, like almost dying all of a sudden and then trying to console their parent, nah she should be like freaking out

Dex-chan lover
Hope Lippe's mother bitchslap that noble. 😁

Also anyone knows what happened to Lipper?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the mother wasn't buying any of her sarcasm but sitting in the carriage for a while may have been a better option

Dex-chan lover
@Katrina

Considering she said the air was " sticky" afterwards my theory is that she reacted to the eather in the air somehow.
She might be one of the few who are extra sensitive to it as it's strange how they haven't found the location even if its in the middle of town.
They have to had found it somehow originally and i dont think people go around scanning every street corner for itr as that would most likelly be ineffective.
So i dont think anybody actually choked her, more like an allergic reaction and that would make the only candidate for the voice god himself.

but again i'm just speculating here, feel free to drop a spoiler if anybody knows if im right or wrong.

How amusing that she insults the mother for "kissing up" to higher nobility when at the end of the day she's just jealous she couldn't stand out even though she was trying and just got herself embarrassed by a 5 yr old instead.

When u can't win against a 5 y/o child so u pick a fight with the parent 😂😂 smh this lady acting so pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread