Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Aggregator gang
Urgh I despite hypocritical hags like her. I wonder...is she pleased slutting her way into a high class family.

Dex-chan lover
So... pretty sure she found the exact location of the stigma she was looking for! A place where mysterious omniscient voices can talk to someone seems like a good place to build a temple to me.

Dex-chan lover
bitch really be amd a t a literal 5 year old that has more game than she... i hope the mom has some game too, otherwise lippe is gonna have a rematch

Her personality is so gross and nasty that she can’t believe that other people can actually be nice and sincere. Thank you for the update!!! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I question which cliffhanger is / would have been worse, Lippe falling over unable to breath at the end of 59, or this ray of sunshine trying to talk smack to Lippe's mother.

One is, "Oh no!", while the other is "Excuse me?" again, not sure which would be worse here lol

Pffftt. What a hypocrite. If her child were useful to her, she'll do the same thing.

I'm from the raws, she's like a total piece of shit in so many departments, so ready your pitchforks, people

First of all. Is lippe just dreaming all of this? If she is then its gonna be sad but that's the only explanation for what the fairy said.
Secondly, would someone really want to show their true colors so easily if they are trying to pretend innocent? Ha...

@esmee_n101 I have a theory as to what it might mean, though I don’t know for sure
Could be that the power she has yet to be aware of is very (or most) influential, like a saint or something. So much that, people tried to kill/destroy her before she recognise her own power, her family tried their best to protect her...😔
I thought about it considering her previous life and this incident... the reality might come out to be different, although I have a feeling at least it will be part true.

Well at least I wasn’t left hanging with Lippe not able to breathe but man this woman is giving off the evil vibe.

What a classless bi*ch. 🤬 I want Lippe to teach her a lesson again but more than that, it would be absolutely rad if her mom does it instead! 😁😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread