Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Umโ€”this antagonist clearly has poor plot detection skills, because she failed to notice the bishi stare by the male lead.

Also, when did this one suddenly become a Prince? ๐Ÿค” Is that a metaphor for his looks or is he literally a Prince? ๐Ÿค”

If so, then does that mean that she's attracted a bloodthirsty husbando who was behind her family's !murder in her previous life? ๐Ÿค”

So on top of worrying who has it out for her family sheโ€™s added another enemy to the list.

The Rustichels are a County (continental european equivalent of an Earldom), and they can easily be a part of High Society, despite the intended" average noble family" image the author wants to portray. So not only the biatch is being a biatch and almost hits a child based on preposterous claims, she also has no backing whatsoever for these loathsome allegations.

Moreover, it's not only a matter of her being despicable and shallow, it's also her utterly disregarding her rank and that of the Rustichel family. She fully deserves that official complaint, and that's an easy way out for her, given that she's only a Viscountess. Lady Rustichel, having higher backing, could completely destroy her social life.

Dex-chan lover
@TheDragonLord: I don't know if this applies the same to KR as in Japanese.

But in Japanese, the term for princess can be either hime ๅงซ or oujo ็Ž‹ๅฅณ (not to be confused with ojou), with the latter being the one exclusively for royalty-princess, while the former can also means daughter of a noble. The two don't often get to be used together, but sometimes you'd see a knight/close aide call their lady with the hime one, sometimes with multiple meanings implied like Iris from Duke's Daughter case (they call her princess because she's like the one told of in fairy tales)

So maybe it's the same here, the lady isn't calling him prince in the royal family sense, but prince in the son of high ranking noble sense.
Though in many series the duke family are also related to the royal family (the ol political marriage)

@WhimsiCat Thanks for that clarification. Much like "Majesty" vs "Highness" (the former is only for a ruling King/Queen, whereas the latter is a member of the royal family). Yes. Though, some may be called "Prince of Something" vs "Archduke/Duke of Something". =P

@shinrakvsa same. ๐Ÿ˜ข this, among a few more things, move me to put this on hold again.
I'll check back again after a month or so and maybe my taste would change.

I still like the art though akdjalfwbdlab
The prince just really looks cool huhu

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿง๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜have no word to say so here r some emoji ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฌ

to those of you wondering why reas/duke castillo keeps appearing in her times of need
I wonโ€™t go into full depth but due to certain reasons, he swore to become her sword and shield when he first heard her sing. hint: it was like deja vu

Users who are viewing this thread