Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

RvbIsyaeg1UK.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@jg93 Yeah, but would Harry’s sons be considered princes? Wouldn’t they just be considered a duke’s sons at that point? The silver haired boy’s dad might be a prince, but does he count as a prince?

I'm guessing House Castillo is directly related to the royalty as in at some point the head was the sibling of the King/Queen, so either a prince or a princess that got married and stablished a new house. As such, they are pretty much in line for the throne in case there aren't any viable direct heirs, which justify the prince thing.

Group Leader
I'm a little worried about the number of enemies Lippe is inadvertently building up.
She was in the right, but she's also trying to prevent people from destroying her family so burning bridges probably isn't the best idea...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@sakuchu

Nope. Burning bridges is bad but those are broken bridges. If they are already acting 'hostile' right now, chances are they would backstab the family in the future anyway.

And since she was in the 'right' she would gain the support of the truly neutral people. (E.g to ruin someone you need to paint them as bad but her usual 'goodness' would raise doubt in the uninformed, making it easier to gain their support)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm betting a little "war" will broke between the two fammily, angry woman will kidnappe Lippe. The prince will rescue her and angry lady will loose everything. Lippe will gain her lands and the land she wanted

@ActiveInternetSandwich

From what I've read, he's
the son of the late emperor and at the same time, his grandmother is the duchess of Castillo.

So, I think he was set to become a duke since he grew up with his grandma, but he's still considered a prince because he's a direct royal descendant and yes, an emperor's son.

Users who are viewing this thread