Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

lol i was so scared this would be another April fool's joke i skipped to the bottom of the chapter to check first. I SHALL NOT BE FOOLED A SECOND TIME DAMN IT

this is a bit off topic BUT GOD HER MOM IS SO PRETTYYYY
TYSM FOR UPDATES (AND NOT PRANK)

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
The entire event is setup by the Castillo son as payback for attempting to hit Calliope. Apparently, there was a backstory of this chick beating her children OR killing them that everyone had heard about. For some unknown reason, the writer has not explained why she got booted from the upper classes. The Castillo son, however, is setting a trap as, since this chick tried to hit Calliope, it is circumstantial evidence that she really is a child abuser considering that bastard teacher did the same.

Go Castillo!

To think he want to help Rustichels get payback..

He remembers the past is it?

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha!!!! I loved this chapter soooo MUCHH! Finally an actual bad guy is crucified in PUBLIC!!!!!! YESSSS

Dex-chan lover
High society is scary, just one angry child could ruin your entire life. Even though she was a terrible person and deserved it however, this didn't happen in Lippe's last life or she would have mentioned a public execution when they first met.

GO GO MALE LEAD! I wonder if he time-traveled as well rn
@miruse SAME SHE'S SO PERFECT

Thank you very much for the update!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread