Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Soo about Lady Rohan, I went back a couple chapters before and re-read it, especially the ones where Lippe attends the social gathering and Lady Samona's tea party.

And the results is she is nowhere to be found, BUT in chapter 46, the Rohan's family name was mentioned because they sent strawberry tart as a gift (since Lippe show her adorbz act about strawberry cake).
This shows that she probably attends the tea party too but didn't get screentime or maybe just taken a liking to Lippe after hearing them from Lady Samona/rumors.

Although, I'm not quite so sure of myself either so cmiiw. I'm done with going back and forth searching her. My poor eyes can't handle the beauty of this art no more *sobs*

But if anyone did found her, please tell me so that I can rest in peace my curiosities!

Double-page supporter
Ohh so she's a repeat offender...
Why did it say ch 21 on the chapter itself. And if anyone could explain to me how Lady Samona asking for a favor = Castillos siding with the Rohan house

Speculation - I think Lady Samona working the network to get Briet-whatever invited so Castillo can take her down without getting his hands dirty would mean he would be favourable towards the Rohans, since I'm sure the Samonas are already in his pocket (since he was invited to their garden party in earlier chapters)

I’m really starting to like this guy, he’s a good character. Lady Rustichel is looking 10/10 this chapter, so pretty.

Double-page supporter
tysm for the update!! ooohhh the ML energy is strong with this one. also lady rustichels hair is so pretty

Dex-chan lover
huuuhh this kid... quite sneaky! I can see why he’s the ML to lippe’s MC. it seems like even more conspiracies await us in the future 🧐

thanks for the update too!!!! happy april fool’s day~

I knew it was his doing. I can't wait for them to be grow up and like really start interacting in a romantic way.

I was reeaaallll skeptical of this ML at first but man he is really making me root for him more and more.
If this is what he does when someone is threatening to Lippe, I can’t wait to see what else is in store in the future

I'm surprised that there aren't more people speculating that our ML has also been sent back from the future. He seems too sure about her being abusive and she seems too sure about the truth being hidden that I can't help thinking that he knows about future evidence that hasn't come to light yet.

Users who are viewing this thread