Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

future duke of castillo (i can't spell to save my life i hope its right) going to such lengths to help lippe? or does he have an ulterior motive? hehehehehehehe

let´s see how good this ML is...don´t disappoint me, i´m expecting a lot from this novel.

ML, destroy her!! FATALITY INEVITABLE.

Lol, all the comments about Lippe's mother. I mean, why are you all surprised? 🤣

I mean if he's the ML and not Hal (who himself is a top tier husbando), Castillo has to be great at the very least. And I'm glad to note that he did not disappoint.
Although, I suspect he's a bit of a do-S (not that I mind because yay).

So I want to know why Duke Castillo is willing to go to such lengths for Lippe... does he have an ulterior motive? Or does he know her from some previous encounters?

@whatever2005
Okay, so his name is Astareas (Reas) and he’s not reincarnated, but he dreams of the past/future and of Lippe. He dreams a lot of outcomes of Lippe dying in the future so he tries prevents them. Right now he’s avoiding Lippe though because his uncle, the Emperor, is always keeping watch on him. Also, he saw her singing once as you can see from when she picked up his handkerchief

@grownbean
really....I'm excited to see how it will all play out considering Lippe hasn't even mentioned the emperor that much yet (If my memory is right).

Users who are viewing this thread