Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

Woah I wonder how they got that evidence? The duke's son? All of a sudden there's the whale? This manhwa has taken an interesting turn

Thanks for the chapter.

I'm assuming that in her previous life she hasn't met terra(the whale) before, so why does she meet him/her in this life? Is it because she visit the place, while in the last life she didn't?

God that stupid mother pissed me off. Totally unrepentant. The children seemed really small too. I don't know if they couldn't pronounce 'sorry' because they were that young or if they were crying too hard. Either way, it's terrible.

When the scene switched to tge whale I almost had whiplash. The explanation flew over my head.

Thanks for the chapter! It's so nice to have it so soon.

Fed-Kun's army
So, calioppe hasn’t awakened yet... from what?
Is it the same power awakening, the one referred in this chapter, or is she a saintess or something?

Fed-Kun's army
It’s not that complicated:
When we breath, we (and every other living being) intake oxygen, use it, and give out carbon dioxide. Similarly, when aether, the magical energy, or basically human energy (as explained in this chapter, this energy is what generates life) gets used up, it’s converted into a different kind of energy called terre, to convert it back to aether, Terra does that work, like plants do during photosynthesis.

Thank you for the update!
I've really delved myself into this and read spoilers lol. Oh dear..

I’m assuming the son of Castillo was at the mansion before to investigate further her child abuse. A servant of sorts probably leaked information and the Castillo’s caught word of it and were told to investigate. The Noble Lady’s attitude only made it easier to expose her even worse.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to thank the scans group for putting that simple explanation at the bottom for my small brain to understand

Wait, whats this series was about? It feels like the atory is derailed somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread