Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

Double-page supporter
Damn guess Lippe couldn't stop his from being a psycho

@DestinyFate lol i get your point, but you obviously don’t get mine. He’s torturing animals that meant no harm to him when he’s a kid. That’s a little bit sign of psychotic tendency that’s why I said he’s cancelled (to end up with Lippe) or he might be abused by his family who knows🤡

Geez people its a bug, The only good bug is a dead bug! I'm doing my part for the Federation! Are you doing yours?

her mum giving lippie advice to overcome PTSD thinking its about almost getting slapped but its actually about lippie seeing her family getting murdered one by one... oof.

Hasn't read the 68th chapter but ripping butterfly wings seems normal to me. Not that it is a good thing. The kid certainly has to be taught to stop and told that it is hurting the butterfly.

I remember doing it from time to time when I was around 4-7. I rip butterfly, dragonfly, and grasshopper wings and feet. Not always, like whenever I caught them but quite often. I wasn't getting any joy from it or wanted to hurt those bugs or venting any emotions. It is just that those animals don't make a sound. So I didn't know that it is in pain. I just thought it is interesting to disassemble them. Like opening a rubrics cube, instead of solving it. Just curiosity.

Then my friend told me I shouldn't because the poor bugs must be in pain. The first time warning doesn't work. I still don't see what is so wrong with what I did. Eventually, I stop because some friends and older family members are telling me not to hurt anyone (including animals and plants) with different examples, "what ifs". So then I understand the wrong things I did.

I am a normal employee now. No weird tendencies. So I think young children ripping butterfly's wings aren't necessarily psychopath sign.

I am hearing that Patrick anxious siren 🚨 sound looking at his face there🙃 didn’t think we’d have a Yandere here.. but that’s what his expression is telling me>~<

Lippe, raise this child well pls

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
WTF that's a scarred child right there, even if he didn't rip off the butterfly's wing, the insect would not be able to fly afterwards because a butterfly's wing is super brittle, any damge to it is permanent.

I was surprised that he picked up the butterfly like that, but I just got scarred seeing him rip off the wing 😰

lol i was too scared of touching any creature flying let alone touch a butterfly jahzjajzjajj

Users who are viewing this thread