Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

why do I feel like she's going to end up yelling at hildert-- LOL
TYSM FOR UPDATES!

Agh, another dose of fluffiness heals my soul. The three of them are so adorable together a a a a
Definitely think that Lady Samona is gonna yell at Hildert or smth
Thank you for the update!!!

Oh noes..! Julian hit Hildert for real while Hildert might be holding himself thinking that he's a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, these parents need to take better are of their brats. Maybe then they wouldn't all be selfish jealous and possessive af.

Aggregator gang
We all Lady Samona is cool as shit tho LMAO she's not gonna hold a grudge. She knows how her son is 😂

🤗I think his mom is going to laugh and yell at the same time
The fluffiness was so satisfying🤗

Thanks so much for the update!

Now, I'm really waiting for Lippe or someone to expose that Angelina is really Julian. He's being abused by his mother (forced to live as his deceased twin) and he's going to have a bad end. He's got childhood animal killer written all over him and sure this little love triangle is cute, but the bigger issue here can only be ignored for so long.
Who's going to help him? How long is he going to have to live like this?

Dex-chan lover
As far as Hildert's mother knows, he got in a fight with a girl and lost. Not sure if anyone but Lippe has realized Julian's true identity.

Also, Julian is a hell of a siscon it seems.

Honestly tho, i really don’t like Hildert and Julian, like i feel like there are much more important characters we could be focusing on.

Oh man Hildert you sap you really made a flower crown dedicated to Lippe's facial features lol talk about whipped

Users who are viewing this thread