Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 101

Fed-Kun's army
He might be leaving to become a man and not just a sibling but by leaving, he will end up being neither which is sad...

@Akera93
At least he will have a goal to become stronger and be a better person. Someone that he thinks lippe can ask for help.

?? Am I missing out on something? Do they all live at lippe’s family’s mansion?

I’m confused on when and why that’s happening 🧐

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the author is getting very lazy. All the panels included very few characters, no backgrounds... And nothing really happened

Oof lippe depressed about prince guy. I feel bad for the lippe harem because oof i feel like theyre gonna get back together

Aggregator gang
damn he didn't wanna be brother zoned but he's probably gonna be friend zoned until he dies

I'm sad, we won't see Julian for a while now. I feel bad for Lippe. Great chapter like usual.

@Trezcast Julian was living with Lippe's family since his mom was not in the right mind. The others aren't living with Lippe's family, and Hilde was just joking around about coming to live at Lippe's house.

@momocasiraghi people in the last chapter's comments were saying that the timeskip happens at the end of chapter 102, so thank god there's not too much more of this 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
These kids are so beautiful I wonder what commoner kids look like

Dex-chan lover
Decided he wanted a chance to be more than a harem member

Users who are viewing this thread