Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 79

That old witch is gonna get helluva wrinkles by the time she's in her early 30s if she keep biting her lips and creasing her eyebrows and forehead so much.

Obviously duh! You're ruining the mood n will get toss like trash in the future hun 😏 lippe is right😆

I mean, I love it when Lippe burns them with her words but... isn't she collecting too many enemies too quickly? 🤔😂

And that woman "maybe she's just a naive little girl" - so dumb. Tell me how many 5-year-olds know those words? You can't call them naive.

Girl you need to hold back lol
Even that was too much for a normal 5 years old
I need a timeskip ASAP or seeing her act like that in a small body might distort my view of normal 5 years old lmao

I agree with the people saying we need a timeskip 😅 is she still 5? It’s wayyyy too jarring to see her try and burn people when she still looks like that. Make her a pre-teen or smth at least first

Damn the two of them are cut from the same cloth! Lippe and that Asterias kid! I'm so tempted to just call him Silver-Blue instead

I wonder if she saw the duke die? And he went back to the past earlier than lippe.

Users who are viewing this thread