Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 81

Ok, so they like each other but he's pushing her away and she won't tell him because of her pride?... So much drama for a couple of brats! 🤣

That and... This guy doesn't look that bad when he smiles or relaxes that "you're trash" look on his face lolololol

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
I srsly wondered wat happened between them in their last life....
And y did she say
He would have gone to the imperial palace to change his fate
? Wat did happen to him before????

I sometimes forget that they are still children. Well, mentally they aren’t anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Ayy they called out the sniper. We finna see a quick scoping match like it’s a BO2 video from back in 2014

yli

I dont know why but is it illegal to ship two kids?
Theyre so cute together😆
and damn thats why there are few double chapters. Someone decided to snipe

for those who wants spoiler XD

Castillo also remembers the past and he also wants to change the future. At first timeline, he wants to help Lippe's family but he's already too late and he's crying so hard (notice their dialogue in this chapter about the handkerchief) because he loves Lippe too much XD

Awww shit does he remember? It's kinda weird for him to kiss her forehead if he didn't remember and it was their 2nd meeting....

"I have no more tears left" doesn't sound like it would come from a kid with no memories of a horrible past life. (except for the mother thing, but I'm not sure what that is yet)

@Legion
well even if the mc was a teenager ,
going through hard times and suffering trauma (she panicked, felt scared and started singing long ago bcz of that lady in a ch remember)
can make them all mature, duh.

but really in this ch the ML just .....
u know i mean his laughing scene broke his serious image for me😆

lol @yannickq reading ur comment just made me remember 'no tears left to cry' and i was like nice refrence before i read the rest and yesss the spoilers in the last few ch comments have been hinting at that so i think so too
though what was that
he would have gone to the palace part
maybe we still don't her whole past ??🤔

That was too flirty for a young kid. I guess he remembered the same life and feelings.

"If that time comes, I will wipe your tears away for you.."
OMG-G-G-G..! My Lippe is so romantic.. 😍😍😍

If he remembers the past, reading the spoiler of badcin, it would make sense when he says "You did cry" because she already cried in the past :0

Users who are viewing this thread