Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 81

I was fond of Reas eversince his first appearance, but at dis chapter, he stole my heart completely. Im sorry Hal இдஇஇдஇஇдஇ, Team Reas ftw

@iskaeil I'm just wondering how that was done. Did they post their work on social media at any point in time? I'm just all around confused at this point.

... F#ck.

If he's this cute AND smooth as a child, how he would be as an adult? Bc D a M n. I'm falling for him rn (⚆ᗝ⚆) 💕

You mean to tell me that he fell for her when he heard her sing? Gosh, dude the forshadowing in this manhwa. Or did he remember something when she sang? I... what? It looks like he already has deep feelings for her??? He's so smooth af but it also seems that he's a bit callous/rough? I'm confused but excited for the neeeext chapterrrrr ayeee

Omg ML is going strong and speeding up after 80+ chapters. Just when will Lippe grow up? It's just really unnatural seeing her in her cute form with such mature thinking. Grow up Lippe, I need to see your brothers all hot and grown up!!!

Dex-chan lover
i'm like 70% sure here that he also remembers his past or something else of the sort

Users who are viewing this thread