Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

@Heucuva I'm sorry but your argument is wildly invalid. Nobility did NOT have children interact to make little noble friends, at all. Children were raised by nursemaids, educated by masters and governesses, and later on often sent away for years in boarding schools. Nobles had few interactions with their children, and a woman typically did not go out and meet strangers and attend balls and whatnot until after they had been introduced into society. Until they'd made their debut, they met no one else but the neighbouring families in whatever social situations, and were sometimes sent to other families, etc. Sure they interacted, but no, no noble kid was ever able to own a bloody shop. No noble would be caught dead owning a shop anyway, that was a merchant activity, and nobles were not meant to work besides managing their lands and either going into the army or the clergy, etc.
There is not a single shred of realism in this manwha, and in many manwhas and mangas for that matter. I don't mind the fact the author doesn't know anything about the times they try to copy, it's a fantasy world, so that's perfectly fine. But they don't even make realistic CHARACTERS, so it just becomes too much to cope with. She's breaking her own premise, where Lippe doesn't even stand out anymore because every child behaves like a 20 year old!

gosh look at Reas' face he looked so worried hahahahaha i wanna see more expressions from him. he's like, 'who do i have to destroy now'.

Man, that mother still makes her son dress up as his sister. Doesn’t she have conscience?

Users who are viewing this thread