Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Aw I loved his smile. He looked so happy! I so ship them even more!

Haha I’m so excited for badass Lippie to rip this camera guy a new one. She so cool!

Thank you for translating this.

I love Lippe but I'd enjoy this story a lot more if everyone stopped obsessing over her. Right now she doesn't seem to face any troubles as she's literally coddled by every single person in her life. It just doesn't make for an entertaining story, tbh. Can't she just be a regular child? Why is all this fluff necessary (though I guess the intended audience for this series really, really likes fluff...).
This is feeling more and more like a self insert.

“Perhaps there’s still sometime”
hmmm maybe he still holds onto the memories of the future like Lippe??

@popcorns That's highly unlikely but okay-

EXpLanAtIOn TImE- SO, it seems like you think he's got past memories 'cause he's gotten an interest in Lippe (or at least that's what I think you're talking about- even if not im still gonna explain anyways >3o).

I don't think so 'cause it doesn't seem like he died or had any people he couldn't protect, like Lippie. It's obvious that he's taken interest in her 'cause she's different from others. And the fact that she changed everything so far and had them meet (or have him unexpectedly listen and watch her sing lol).

In my country some people believe that it's not good to share your children photos in social media or newspaper due to the curse of envy from all of the viewer will directed to the children..

What a bizarre thing..

Cainon. Riiiiiight :D

My earlier suspicion about the little duke having knowledge of the other timeline (probably because he was sent back, too, but it could be something else, maybe he has a prophecy at hand, or a journal from the future, who knows), is solidifying with each chapter with him.

Tbh I think they're getting too far with the "obsessed with Lippe" thing... I love Lippe but, this kinda makes her a Mary Sue.

Like, it's the first time camera got invented, yet they use the photos of someone's child to promote their business?

this webtoon's progression and worldbuilding is so weird lmao i honestly don't know what's going on anymore because the story goes on several tangents without adhering to one singular thread that would tie everything into one major plotline-- it's too ambitious with the way it tries to fit in slice of life, family, romance, politics, suspense (with trying to figure out who's messing with the protagonist's family) all with the intricacies of reincarnation and stuff, so im left confused every chapter, especially with the absurdity of introducing the camera (a portable one at that!) in the given setting

but like,,,, why am i still reading,,

Users who are viewing this thread