Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

Hahahaha, Hal is so sly and funny xD he's gonna be dangerous in the future. Lmao, Lippe's the biggest idol and her fangirls and fanboys are hilarious

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Why do I always think of candy when I see these characters' eyes? They look so sweet and delicious.

The ML should really have more screen time. I am high key shipping brother Hal already. 😂

Double-page supporter
I know it's nothing new but I'm getting more and more worried about all the potential yanderes around her. There's obsessive bro-con, obsessive love interest one and two, obsessive child abuse victim number one that cross dresses and obsessive child abuse victim number two socially isolated little girl. Then the picture campaign is just a big bait for pedo stalkers. Forget political intrigue destroying her family in the future, ya'll need to watch out for yourself girl!

bruh whats the age difference between hal and lipppe??? im getting so many pedo vibes from all the live interests

@AkaiHidan I don't think there's a "t" in the word "everywhere"

3A4Xhxu.png

Ugh..my heart...😭 I can’t wait for them to all grow up..especially the boys. HANDSOME MEN AROUND ANS FIGHTING FOR LIPPE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread