Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 94

Thank you for the chapter~!!!
Although i feel bad for julian i honestly do not like how he "likes" lippe. Its too much romance for children, i hope the story develops a bit more.

Dang it i couldn't help but shed an ugly tears lol , julian's story is waaaay to sad , his mother who cannot accept her sorrow for her daughter's death , Julian who had to do his sister's role and pretend to be his sister, his father who lack attention and affection with his mother and his sister , is this isn't the saddest backstory ever :(

I don't like to know that he is not the ML even if I don't see him as one. I wish that he can stay by her side even not being the ML, just as a friend. But you know korean stereotypes... men and women can never be true friends, only lovers... I'm expecting him to become obsessive with her and then feel forced to go away (as other characters from different manhwas that were following the same route *Cof cof* Allendis *Cof cof)

I don't usually leave comments on manwhas,but...Oh god, Julian it's so cute, i can't, protect the baby and his happyness pls--

B-but... Julien... You're frickn 5 years old... 😅 Please grow some age before saying that you like someone that much... 😅

Julien... Damn!! You're sooo cute but, Please think like a child.
Also, Lippe has someone else in mind tho but, PLEASE all of you just enjoy being a child for goodness sake.

Dex-chan lover
rather than happiness, I think "your choice is important" her family see and understand that he is Lippy's friend who is going through something troubling. sometimes I think the family lacks consistency

he may be 5 years old, but he lived in hell. You grow up fast in hell, since remaining a stupid child isn't an option. His job for the last couple years has essentially been to read and judge his mother's emotional and mental state and comfort her. Additionally he had to do that while acting around her and everyone outside of the mansion. He is probably more capable of suppressing his emotions and putting on a fake smile than any adult at this point (I do not know anyone who can put up that act 24/7 for more than a few months, but he didn't break for at least a year)

Point is, he is well versed in reading the mood/atmosphere and acting accordingly. Combine that with the fact that he has been deprived of love directed towards the real him this entire time and you have a Julian who would die for his love towards the one who saved him

I don't think he's five years old anymore. He was five when they meet, but a significant amount of time has passed since that tea party no? He's one or two years older than lippe if I remember correctly.

ackkkkkkkkkkk, this so sad and beautiful and cute at the same time!

thank you so much for the translation!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Aggregator gang
Poor kid
Think the author is pulling out a little too much plot armor to make this work well but I'll 5ake it over realism.

Thanks for the translation this is truly a gem

Aggregator gang
aww julian TT uve been brotherzoned forever buddy

also imagine if this all didnt happen when they were like under 10.:imagine if this was post timeskip :')

Users who are viewing this thread