Lady Baby

for those who dont know: THIS WASNT A SNIPE (another person/group doing their own translation of the same series).

this person stole NASS's translations (not the series, the translations made by the NASS team) from chapters they havent finished yet and uploaded badly cleaned chapters using those translations without permission from NASS

that's why those chapters were deleted

Fed-Kun's army
WOAH 🙃

I only managed to read 1 chapter tho, but it was badly cleaned so I stopped for a minute.
But it was noon hours ago so I had to prepare lunch, eat, then do dishes.

and when I came back here....
WOAH 🙃

soooo~ excluding all the drama. if anyone has any questions about ships. visit covers.

Why do i feel like every character who wear gloves that dont reach the wrist are killers? Or bad guys

Ah well they certainly do deserve to be banned for that. I thought the "This is NASS work" meant they were uploading under a different name as some April Fools thing. Stealing others work should be 100% bannable.

The company thats translating this is so slow!!! I wish a korean american person could do it :( Maybe we should start a gofundme

@mangaaddict123 You’re so impatient. There are literal updates every DAY. How slow can that be? Not to mention, this group is doing it for FREE. It’s not just translating. They have to proofread, clean it, type set it, and etc. If they’re so “slow” then why don’t you go ahead since the pace can be faster?

Wow I really love the news 😮 like she is even more extra than I thought 😍

@mangaaddict123
Its not a company, these are volunteers who are doing it in their free time and make no money off this. They’re kind enough to share these with the rest of us. If you want chapters to come out quicker you should reach out to them and ask how you can support/help them.

Thank you guys so much for the frequent updates lately!! It make me so happy being able to read this more often during my time indoor lol 💕

omg that was satisfying to see her downfall and that terra thing is cool albeit a little confusing but the T/N helped! anyway thanks for the updates!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Haha relief that lippe is there?

Can’t wait to see just desserts. Hate entitled ppl.

Ty again for all the translations!!!!!!

We all really appreciate your work!

That last face was priceless, the whole chapt was worth for it, now give us moaaaarrrr >w<

Don’t be shy, give us some more, some more Chapters😄

Ahh so many updates!!! I’ve never been spoiled this bad

Thanks translators!

Users who are viewing this thread