Lady Baby

@prettiepumpkin ikr nothing is happening except the typical everyone’s fucking obsessed w Lippe. I get it, she’s cute and perfect, but devoting 40-50% of the chapter to restate it over and over is exhausting. I love the mc too but I want to see her flaunt her smarts>looks.

@Yukarinin Exactly! We finally had some plot progress but they reverted to fawning over her. I love her adorable looks but they could have at least added something more to the chapter.

Lady baby is the only manhwa whose mc i cant decide who to root for. Even tho i know who the real mc is, literally anyone will do!!!! Moments with harrison or hildert are just as cute :----((

@Yukarinin and @prettiepumpkin i kind of agree with both of you,, but dont mind the chapter bcz I think it's also a good thing because they show how their relationship get closer and how it will help her, maybe, in the future.. so it's not really "useless" in my opinion,,
But yeah,, maybe they should have added some more or smthn,, not just a cutesy lovely chapter heheh

If being sooooo cute is a crime.. Lippe will definitely be charged uncountable times! Oh my heart~ 🥰😍

..and with that Lippe move.. Hildert is a goner! 😂😂 Why are you sooooo pretty Lippe.. I am so curious as to what will happen between Julian and Hildert once they grew older.. 🤔😊

has anyone read the novel? Is it good or should I stick with the manhwa? ... oh uuuh can you even find the novel in english???

Fed-Kun's army
yo....what was even the point of this chapter? We already know they both have a crush on her.
For real sometimes I marvel at just how gotdamn slow this manhwa is 😩

Users who are viewing this thread