Lady Baby

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating and uploading! She's so cute and I love how hal treats her so well 😊

I think I'm in love, if Hal gets rejected by Lippe in the future I will be his wife 😍😍😍

But actually I shipp her with both, rias and hal........... but already knowing that halxlippe (probably) will never happen just makes me sad :’)))

I know Hal isn't the male lead but I wish he were. I wish there's an alternate ending for him. ugh

Alas! When I clicked and it was the last latest update.. I was like 'Nooooooo'.. and just when "Rias" was mentioned.. it's over.. 😪🤧
Thanks for the upspree, translators! You're the best! 😄😆

I dropped it. I find it so weird that she's a baby/child and talks like an adult and evyone is like "ok she's so amazing kya so cute" . She could at least try to act like a child from her age (like Athy in xho made me a princess). Some find her badass but I just it creepy as hell and absurd.

Okay but when does she grow up? Is she ever going to grow up? I understand the story needs a foundation but bruhhh in this timeline? When she's still a toddler? It's been 76 chapters already. Whatever, I'll keep reading it.

Dex-chan lover
This one is ruined by all the filler. Author made several one dimensional morally black enemies that exist only to make Calliope look good with the moral high ground while denouncing their crimes but meanwhile the real plot has stalled for a while. We've barely seen who the actual antagonists are and their motivations and there's just too many characters being introduced that you can't be bothered to remember because they don't seem to be plot relevant at all. The scenes with her family are kinda ruined because they are mostly one dimensional characters who pamper her endlessly, and with Calliope being an adult and acting too much like one while inside a child's body the interactions end up feeling creepy or flat. A timeskip is long overdue here

I'd say you should go read "Monster Duchess and contract princess" or "I am a child of this house" first before giving this a try, both do this whole schtick better despite not having the doomed future as an overarching plot point (which this one seems to have left by the wayside anyway).

...I kind of wonder from another child perspective if she\ll be considered cute???? why would a child think another child is cute???

I love Brother Hal, don't get me wrong, but I am really loving the new cover with Julian.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Users who are viewing this thread