Lady Baby

As an amateur artist, i appreciate this manhwa's art! Their expressions are superb! Especially lippe's smug face from the last panel!

Fed-Kun's army
I wish there were other people who translated every chapter that NASS did, sad that I won't be able to read this anymore, but It's worth it to not read the things NASS does

Dex-chan lover
Ok I just started and so far Iā€™m having more issues with us than other shoujo ā€œisekaiā€(term used loosely). Like how everyone is just obsessed with whatever she does, everyone just goes dumb around her and it just annoys me to hell, and goes along with whatever she says. Which brings up my worst nitpick, her speech and maybe level of maturity. The way she speaks as a goddamn 2 year old pisses me off for no good reason, like just age her up a bit and I think that would solve a bunch of problems for me. And low-key the guy who got fired was right in saying she was creepy.

Uwah cover photo changed,,, hmm idk if it's just me but each chapter is starting to almost feel like a one shot, those fillers they always have in long Animes. (or is it because I'm not longer reading it continuously but each chap by chap as it updates haha idk)

@Xyrashin are these raws or is it English translated? Sorry, I do not have a kakao account because I cannot read Hangul. But if it is English translated, I could rent it out in Ridibooks to support the author since it is already in Chapter 81 in kakao and ridi šŸ˜ƒ

Yeah i ship them together, let the two sharp mouthed kiddos get together in the future and rickety wreck stuff

Dex-chan lover
to new readers the early chapters can be excruciating because this talkin baby doesnt know how to fucking hold back (talking in full ass sentences), but it gets better as she grows older worry not

I feel like the calla is are just the same. They get mad what she says and attempts to hit her. As a result the villain gets into trouble. Another issue is that she is making villains out of so many people right now. Wonā€™t the consequences be even worst than her past life?

Users who are viewing this thread