Lady Baby

This lady getting scolded for not liking Lippe feels a lot like when the teacher got scolded for not liking Lippe. Same expressions and everything.

I really love the work of the author, as well as, the translators.

I love this series a whooole lot too...so please... If u are ripping this out for fame. Please stop.

Let's respect the translator as much as we love this series.

Okay. The prince is eh. I rather Hal if I’m honest, as a future love interest but I know it’ll be this guy. Sigh. Sometimes you just gotta go with what you’re given.

Although I wouldn’t mind her not having romance either and just focusing on saving her family and the upcoming events.

@arkserion

The scan and translation from 'no group' doesn't have a typo.. and isn't bad. Honestly, they're both quality scans and translations... so, whoever uploads it, uploads it

@arkserion

the only reason why I mention the typo was that..... there was a typo... from the main group. So, my point is... even a big scan group can make mistakes, and a 'no scan group' CAN produce quality scans.

Kyaaaaaa!! So much gratitude from the translators And posting here!

I have an inking that the young Castillo also came from the past. He also act mature and In same league with our Lady but I cannot say I am right since he must have grew up in a uptight environment

I support who ever our Lady choose!

@doraemonSPY
im pretty sure i read a spoiler saying that he actually IS and so he does have his past memories and he's endgame ML who loved her in the past life and regretted not being able to save her and he still loves her,,, i dont really know who was after her tho but ik it was someone related to royalty i think bc of some ability i think thats related to her current abilities and how she has her past memories

@applesauce427 daaang i thought
Hal would be endgame ML at first until the duke showed up so i was torn between the both of them but after this recent update I'm even more convinced that castillo's the endgame ML

Users who are viewing this thread