Lady Baby

its probably going to be like reminiscence adonis
where both ML and FlLhave meamories of their past pre-reincarnation

I'm totally sure now that the Duke is the ML and he's cool and all, but maaaan, I wish it was Hal

Rias end game>

Hal was so manly and and nice, but rias gives a different kind of vibe. Im so captivated by rias and Im happy of what the future has in store for them aaaaahkk, ive read some spoilers and im so fckn kilig

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Man that chapter 81 was sweeter than my first love. Dayummmm thanks to the team for making the updates happen! Really appreciate y’all for picking this up! ❤️

Not to be an ass but I really preferred Hal :( Ch 81 really is a game changer 😩

Yoooo Rias hinting he also has past memories. That scene where he was saying Lippe cried a lot definitely has to refer to the past, when everything was taken from her, bc he’s never seen her cry in this life.

i bet rias regretted the past for being unable to save her??? MAAAAAAAAN I LOVE THIS MANHWA HNGG

I don't get it. How can someone snipe something when they posted it more than half a day ago?

@Hallin

not to mention... the scans are clearly different. The main group translated the actions and sound effects, the other one did not. So, i didn't get what they're saying by "use your own scans"

@Allyzaaajoy You're the exact opposite of my little sister. She's arguing that Rias is boring and just a male version of Lippe and that Hal was so much better blah blah blah. I agree with you though. The interactions are interesting, but my sister is also right. Hal was so cute. RIP my old ship.

Group Leader
@hallin the group can't reveal too much information as they're still trying to figure it out (they mentioned it in the 81's comment section) but other people have complied images showing that the redrawn raws were sniped

@Amator Apparently he got their clean images somehow, removed the sfx and just put his translation over it. He did it with other 3 series from this same group, but he removed the chapters now.

@DexHaunter
That's weird, cause the sfx is the original.... if you look at the raws and compare em. Plus, i think it'd take skill to place it back... and remove their sfx? I'm just a little confused is all.

Users who are viewing this thread