Lady Baby

Caliope in chapter 87
ladybaby-caliope-025.png

Everybody loves lippe :3 she's super cute so I wouldnt blame them 😂I'm really shipping her with rias and hildert I cant choose between them T~T though hildert is childish :3 I think it's normal and he would change by time -////- <3

Everybody be going crazy for the newspaper. The newspaper company finna run out of copies after making a truck load of cash.

They need a time skip asap, kinda starting to not make sense how everyone is going all the way to please a 5 year old.

Okay before the time skip can we all agree that she's the most adorablest 5 year old EVER?!!

Does anyone know when the next time skip will be? I mean, obviously with thr title Lady Baby i feel like it'll take a long long time before we get a time skip 👉🏻👈🏻

People are weird, why do you want a time skip? Can’t we see the development or how the author approaches the usage of her current age and mental age. This story can develop into a longer series depending on how the author expands the details. It’s something we have to appreciate and expands into a original story

Users who are viewing this thread