Lady Baby

I love this manhwa so much, im having withdrawals.

also, I dont find it cringey. what makes it so cringey to other people? also, this is fiction, so maybe just take it at face value?

This manhwa is a bit cringey with that baby genius (and nobody find it weird rofl) in the beginning, it's pretty unnecessary... just look even if you skip the baby part and come as a grown up-child it'll be fine and won't affect anything anyway.

That was just my first impression tho, i come to love this more when she grows up- she's quite a badass, expecially her expressions. Who's the ML in this series? in the illustration it should be the guy with silver hair... but hasn't he made an appereance? quite rare the ML come late, it made me curious how will their relationship grow.

Dex-chan lover
i used to read all of Pingmin's hentai doujins
now that hes drawin loli bait for this perverted author
i can see how far hes fallen

1 star

Everyone asking if Harrison is the ML, he's not! The ML has not appeared yet and he's silver-haired. If you check the "covers" tab next to the comments tab, you'll be able to see the ML's appearance

Lippe SNAPPED. Her face is kind of uncanny valleyish, what with her child body and her features that make expressions only an adult can.
I really can't wait to meet the ML! It's been years! Let them meet! (I understand they might be waiting till Lippe is older and so doesn't see him as a child like she does everyone else)

Users who are viewing this thread