Lady Baby

if only Hal was the ML ... rather tired of the prickly types ...

actually I'd be happy if there was no love line at all xD Calliope and her family forever!

Omg I just noticed that duke Castillo was wearing a red button that matched lippes eyes and lippe was wearing a button that matched the dukes >♡<

Lol this is slow romance because lippe only think about her family 🙂 Wich is very understandable
But let lippe think about her self please!!..

Better talk all the trash while she can cause once Lippe comes out, the gloves are awfff

man... these cliffhangers are terrible and I should not read them unless I see over 20 chapters worth of binge. xD
thanks for the update! 😀

WTFF IS THAT DUMBASS WOMAN DOING TRYNA LAY HER DIRT BEAT HAND ON MY BABYGIRL. Someone isekai me thr so I can beat her ass :mad:

The fuck did that woman just tried to do??? He better give her a nice rosy handprint on her face 😤

To the one who said that he/she saw a blue eyes white dragon and red eyes black dragon at the cover a while ago(before the change of the cover)! You're right! They really assemble to those dragons! Hahahah!

I know she will end up with duke Castillo, but I’m rooting for her brother’s childhood friend tbh

the eyelash and eyebrow game is too pretty in this series. i love it.

Users who are viewing this thread